18

Minseo's pov

Like Ryujin said, we're at our parents house but it's already late and our friends are with us too, and I took Yeji with me so she won't be alone.

They were drinking a little, our parents already in their room and Yuna is still with us, but she dont drink alcohol.

Yeji seems like she's drunk, and cling onto Ryujin "I'm tired, Minseo" she say to Ryujin and I laugh a little.

I could convince Yuna earlier that she won't tell anything about Yeji to our parents so they won't kick her out.

"Two Minseo's?" Yeji ask and look at me.

"You're clinging on me, I'm Ryujin. Minseo is the one who laughed at you" Ryujin said and Yeji didn't stop looking at me.

She let go of Ryujin and went to me, Chaeryeong is sitting right beside me.

She hugs me and sit down on my lap, hiding in my neck "I'm tired" she say again.

"Do you want to go to bed?" I ask her and she nod her head.

"Okay, but I can't carry you or something because of my ankle" she nod her head again and got a little up, so I stood up too and walk slowly to my room and Yeji suddenly hold my hand and walk slow with me too while watching me.

I close the door and she hugs me tightly and start to sob "I-I know you hate me, but you mean alot to me. You don't k-know how much your embrace is my comfort and safe place. P-Please don't hate me, M-Minseo" she cries and shake her head a little.

"I don't hate you, Yeji" I tell her and she looks at me, so I took the chance to wipe her tears away and she looks a little down to me.

"But... you don't w-want to be close to me, you don't want to c-cuddle me, all we do is h-have sex... I-I don't only want this, I want t-to be close to you" she sob again and wipe her tears away with the back of her hand.

"I'm n-not as bad as you think I am. I just want to feel the love you have for y-your friends... I want t-to be this happy too like you m-make them. I don't want t-to be someone you take with you just s-so I won't be alone, I want to b-be part of your friendgroup aswell. I'm r-really trying my best but you don't really w-want to see that I'm m-making effort to make it up for you. I j-just want to feel love too" she say, telling me probably what she kept to herself for a while now, and it brought me a little to tears.

"Please just g-give me a chance... I-I want to have this great f-friendship too. Please let me be p-part of your friendship" she cry a little louder and I hug her tightly and she hide her face a little in my neck to hide.

"Let's lay down in bed?" I ask her.

"You want t-to ignore this?" She ask me and I shake my head, patting her back gently.

"I won't, but I want to lay down so I can hold you better, Yeji, so that you have your head on my chest, over my heartbeat that mostly calms you down when it thunderstorms" I say and pull her to my bed with me, laying down first and she laid down on me, her head on my chest.

"I don't hate you, Yeji, and I do notice that you're putting effort in getting my trust, but it's not easy, you know? We both had bad friendgroups that made us do things that are not good, both of us got kinda picked on and all from our own friends, and they made you do the same to me too so they stop picking on you and stuff. You're slowly growing closer to my heart, but it's just not easy for me to express it. I appreciate the stuff you buy me to make me happy, to get closer to me. I should put the effort for you aswell because I want to get to know you too, I want to care for you and want to know things you like and don't like. You can talk with me if you have something you need to talk about, but you probably will forget all this when you wake up" I tell her and she wipe her tears away with my tshirt.

She was just quiet and was breathing a little loudly "Yeji? Are you awake?" I ask and look a little down and she have her eyes closed, so it's either she fell asleep while I was talking and she heard my heartbeat, or she just have her eyes closed to fall asleep.

"Okay, well, I guess good night and sleep well, Yeji. Hope you won't feel that bad when you wakeup because of the alcohol" I say, patting her head a little.

We're laying on my blanket so I can't cover us up  or keep us warm, well, Yeji will keep me warm, but Yeji won't be that much warmed up, till she maybe wakes up in the night.