17

Makes sense that I update this too as the second part of the chapter before, so enjoy.

Ryujin's pov

I'm at Minseo's and my little job, having my phone in the hand because I'm in the car.

Ryujin: I'm infront of 7-eleven, should I come in and walk with you together to the car?

ShitSeo: you stay in the car, it's dangerous out here. I'll just run.

Ryujin: okay, but be fast, its late.

ShitSeo: yes yes, be quiet, dumb kid.

I just read her message and turn on the lights in the car and look out the window, she was really running like an idiot.

She sit in the passenger seat "do you have something with your eyes again? Or why the eyepatch?" I ask, closing the window and start the engine.

"Oh please just drive home. I'm so tired, and I was running with my fucking broken ankle" she say and get the seatbelt around her.

"Yeah, because you're a stupid kid, Minseo" I say and drive off.

"Drive me to eomma and appa, its gonna be more quiet there and all. I only want to sleep" she whine a little.

"No, Yeji is waiting for you, Min" I tell her and she sigh out.

"She's always waiting for me, Ryujin. I don't have something against it... just this night I want to be alone" she turn off the lights and rest in our car that we got after we got our license since we're most of the time together.

"I... maybe told her a few things about you and she got you some stuff that you like. Please just come to the dorms" I say and glance at her because she looks at me with a death glare.

"Do you want to die? Right now I can cause your death. Why would you do that? You barely know her too, how do we know we really can trust her, huh? What if she will use it against me with her friends? If this happens, then you really can make your own grave in our garden so no one can find you, yes? You're playing a little too much with my life right now" she scold me, kinda shouting but I'm used to have some arguments with her.

"Minseo, I don't think she have both intent-"

"Maybe you don't, but I don't trust her fully with any of my information. If she will do something or use it against me, then I will beat you, and the I really don't care if you're my little sister, family and blood related, I will do it" she say and look out the window again.

"I know you won't beat me, Minseo, we know you too well because you already had many reasons to do that"

"Just shut up and bring me to the dorms, gosh" she say and I'm sure she rolled her eyes and I just chuckle.

I parked the car infront of the building with the dorms and tried to help Minseo out of the car because of her ankle, but she slapped my hand a little away.

"Ryujin, please... just leave me alone now, I can walk by my own" she say and walks slow, but I was still by her side and walk slow too just in case.