14

No one's pov

You were sat on Yeji's lap, she's still wearing everything while you're wearing your tshirt and panties.

She was kissing you, and couldn't leave your lips as you grind a little on her hard on, your arms loose on her shoulder.

Her kisses went down your neck, kissing your sweet spots what made you whimper.

Her hands under your tshirt, opening your bra.

You undress your tshirt, getting your bra off too and Yeji immediately took the chance to play with your left tit while taking your right nipple inside her mouth, sucking and biting a little on it.

"Ah, Yeji. N-No biting" you moan, arching your back a little, her right arm now wrapped around you a little, her hand resting on your back.

Yeji's hair a little messy as you put your hand through it many times, and did it now again.

She got off your tits, looking at you as you moved a little up to pull the zipper of her pants down.

"Wait wait, Minseo-ah. Let me lay you down. We haven't done that for quiet a long time, let me take care of you first so it won't hurt you, you'll be tight" she holds onto you, laying you down on her bed and makes sure your leg is spread out so you won't hurt your ankle.

She pulls your panties down, putting them on the floor and then have her attention back on you.

"You're so beautiful, gosh" she tells herself and look at your naked body, tracing her cold finger from your chest, down to almost your pussy.

"Yeji..." she looks at you with a smile, and you lean a little up on her comfortably pillows.

"Please don't let me wait, please touch me, Yeji" you take her hand and guide it down your pussy "please.."

She could see your red cheeks through the dimmed lights "want me that bad, baby?" You nod your head, closing your legs a little when she pushed her middle and ring finger inside of your hole.

She thrust her fingers inside of you in a slow pace, wanting you to adjust so it won't hurt when she use her dick.

She got fully on top of you, kissing you back as you wrapped one arm around her shoulders, with your other hand pushing her head down to meet your lips.

You moan against her lips, pushing your tongue inside her mouth, fighting for dominance against her tongue.

"Do you think you'll be able taking a third finger?" She mumble against your lips, making the kiss even deeper.

You pull away and hold onto her shoulders "w-we won't find out if we won't try" you whisper, looking into her eyes, holding back the moans as it is embarrassing moaning while looking at her like that.

Yeji pulled a little out, pushing three fingers inside of you now, and a loud, whiny moan left your lips.

Her thumb was circling your clit, your hands immediately on her wrist to stop her a little "I-I've cutted myself a little over my clit, p-please don't touch me there, it hurts and is u-uncomfortable" you say and sit up, looking a little up to her.

"Okay, I'm sorry, baby" she kiss your cheek a few times, laying you back down with her free hand and don't touch your clit anymore.

You look down, seeing that she still have her pants on, but the zipper and one button open.

"Mommy, please undress too. I want to see your body and touch you" you plead, your hand going down to her crotch.

She want closer to you, you pulling her pants and boxers down and she steps out of them, going on top of you again.