43

Yeji's pov

I'm in the livingroom with Minseo, watching some movies and she's eating some fruits because she wanted some and I ofcourse cutted them for her because all I want her to do is resting.

She's sitting straight and I'm resting my head on her shoulder because it's so rare that I'm the one holding her, that I want to get hold by her too, but I think she enjoys it getting hold by me.

"Are you sleepy, Yeji?" She ask and cling a little on my arm.

"Yes, a little bit" I say and snuggle my head closer to her neck.

"You can sleep a little, Yeji. You can lay on my lap or get any other good positions and I hold you. I can hug you from behind if you lay on your left side here, or in our bedroom" she say and have her hand on the back of my head.

"I need to stay awake, I need to take care of you and our baby, love" I say and she shake her head.

"Yeji, you're working and taking care of me. You have barely any sleep. Please sleep as much as you need now, I might aswell sleep a little with you then" she say, kissing my cheek.

"That's my job, to take care of my pregnant fiancee. I got you pregnant, so I need to take care of you" I say and wrap my arms around her waist.

She sit sideways on my lap and I rest my head on her chest "but we both talked about having a baby, it's not just that you said 'we make a baby now'. We talked about it and I can take care of myself too, its just a little harder for me to do. I can understand you, but when you really need to take care of me is in the 7th or 8 month going into the 9th or even giving birth early, that's when you need to take care of me. But right now I'm okay, no morning sickness or anything, I'm fine and healthy. Please let me hold you, you're tired, Yeji" she massage the back of my head and it honestly feels really good because I have a little headache.

"Keep massaging my head like this please" I say.

"You have a headache? Lay on your back and I massage your head more and better, to ease your headache" she say and took a little distance to look at me.

She cup my cheeks and I see she's looking at my face "you look so tired, Yeji. Let's go to bed instead and then I massage you. It's better when we lay there" she caress my cheek and plant some kisses all over my face.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I say and she smile.

"I do, but don't change the topic, I love you too. Let's go into our room or I will spank your ass because you're not listening, Yeji" she say and I chuckle.

"What if I want you to still sit on my lap?" I ask her.

"What if I want you to finally rest because since I'm pregnant you're doing everything? Please just come and rest in bed with me and I make you feel good and then you sleep" she say and I smirk at her.

"Making me feel good?" I ask and she slap my shoulder.

"I will give you a head massage, not a dick massage. So, I will go into our bedroom now, and if you don't join me then it's your fault that you have a headache and your tiredness" she got up from my lap and make her way into our bedroom, so I turn off the tv and follow her into our bedroom, because I really want that massage and need some sleep.

I close the door and undress to be in underwear only, because I mostly sleep like this and sometimes wearing pajama.

"Since when do you wear tight boxers? It's the first time I see you with them" she say and I lay down on the bed, with my body between her legs so she can give me the head massage.

"Bought them awhile ago, but haven't wore them till now. Feels better with them so I guess I will buy myself more of them" I say and look at her.

"They look way better than those loose ones" she say and start to massage me on my forehead.

"One reason more to wear them since I mostly walk around in underwear" I say and close my eyes, getting my arms under her thighs and hug them a bit, squeezing her thighs a little.

I travel my hands up to her sides under her tshirt close to her chest and let my hands rest there.

"Don't start to touch me, Yeji. I'm sure you're horny, but right now we can't" she say.

"I know, I won't touch you, just want to have my hands there. And I'm pretty sure that the next time we'll have sex is in some years when our daughter is either in kindergarten or school and when we take some time off to spend time together as two" I say, because I need to get used to this for years.

"Yes, but I think it'll be way harder for you. You can get hard so easily. I just need to move a tiny little bit on your lap and you'll get hard, or you did, maybe it changed" she say and massage my scalp now a little.

"It changed a bit, but it's still easier than getting you in the mood or something. So please don't try to do this on purpose except if we do have sex then" I look at her and she nod her head.

"I never did any of this in purpose, Yeji, so I still won't do it, just wanting to sit on your lap when I sit on it because it's comfortable and you're holding me always" she cup my cheeks and caress them.

"Because I am clingy, I'm way more clingy than you because I'm so used getting hold by someone, especially you. But I don't mind holding you over the nights because you're pregnant and tired and need this" I sit up and pull her a bit more down.

"I don't mind holding you, you just need to lay on your right side because it's best for me to lay on the left side, that's what my gynecologist said. I can backhug you while we sleep, or you have your head against my chest or hide in my neck. It's funny that you're such like a submissive person when it's not about sex, but I like it, it's cute" she say and I shake my head.

"Its not about that, baby, it's just that I love you and I like it when you hold me because then we're so close to each other" I cling onto her and kiss her cheek, kissing down to her neck.

"And you like to kiss me everywhere. We got here, so you can rest and sleep, not that you stay awake more" she say and hold my head a little away.

"Its bed time, no kiss time, Yeji. Lay down and sleep now" she slap my ass a few times.

"Only when I can hold you in my arms and you sleep together with me" I say and hook my fingers under her chin.

"Okay, I'm fine with it" she say and lay down, so I lay down too and pull her to me, putting my hand over her little baby bump.

"Ah, I can't wait when our babygirl is born" I say quietly, brushing my thumb over her stomach.

I close my eyes and snuggle to her, and she put her hands over mine, putting her head a little away so I won't have her hair in my face.

This story is really coming to an end. Just one more chapter and this book is ending. Hope yall are ready for it.