29

No one's pov

You're sat on Yeji's lap, watching a movie with her and she have her hands on you, brushing her thumbs over your skin.

You noticed that she seems like she's not focused on the movie, also she's hard what's probably one of the reasons she's focused and seems like she's unsure to do anything.

She was a little sexually frustrated for the time you wasn't there and she's still now after knowing what had happened to you and she dont want you to feel pressured, but you stopped the movie and turn a little to look at her.

"Yeji, you're not focusing on the movie. What's it? Are you thinking about something? You seem so unsure, but I don't know what it is and I want to know" you look up, holding on her tshirt and she wrap her arms loosely around you.

"Everythings okay, baby. I'm sorry that I wasn't focused" she say, lying a little bit and you slap her shoulder lightly.

"No, don't lie, Yeji! Tell me the truth please" you say and put your head against her shoulder.

"Its nothing, baby, let's watch the movie" she say, but you shake your head.

"No, be honest with me, Yeji. Don't hide the thing from me" you tell her and wrap your arms around her.

"I'm just sexually frustrated... a little bit. But I don't want yo to feel pressured. You're back just for a few weeks and I don't want you to think I just want to sleep with you or something" she looks at you, finally telling you what's going on and you nod your head, understanding her.

"I don't think like that, Yeji, you know that. You can tell me that you're in the mood. I know it was a traumatising experience, a really big one, and I told you it probably won't happen soon, but I trust you, Yeji, and I wouldn't mind making love with you. But.. please wear a condom? It often happened that even if I used my pills after getting sexually assaulted I still got pregnant and needed to abort. You don't need to do this always, but maybe from now on? I just don't want to get pregnant.." you play a little with her shirt, because you don't know if she would like to do that.

"If you'll be patient. I need to buy condoms first because I don't have them. Do you want something while I will fastly buy them? Maybe some lollies, or gum, or your favourite chocolate milk?" She ask you and lay you down on the bed, hovering over you, kissing the tip of your nose.

"Yeah, all of this and maybe some cookies too? The ones with chocolate chips inside, Yeji" you play a little with her hair that's down over her shoulder.

"That's why the last time I was here my cookies were gone? You secretly ate them? So, you liked them?" She ask you, liking the sweet little moment she have with you.

"I wanted to try and I just found out that I enjoy them. I'm sorry I stole the rest of it" you smile a little at her and she kiss your cheek.

"Its okay, don't worry. Makes me happy that you like cookies. I will get ready now, because I need to cover up so no one knows. I will buy you alot of it" she got up from you and get ready.

You sit up and watch her getting covered up so no one knows it's being her buying the stuff, especially the condoms.

She wanted to leave, but you stop her a little "you wanted to leave without giving me a kiss, Yeji? That's mean" you pout and she turn a little, looking at you.

She rush to you, having your cheeks cupped in her palms and lean a little down, planting some kisses on your lips.

"Stop being so cute, cause then I don't want to leave you" she say and you lean your head against her.