7

Yeji's pov

I survived the night when it was thunderstorming and all, but I'm awake now with Minseo laying on top of me, still asleep.

I stretch myself with her laying on me because I had the need to stretch me, and gosh, it even felt good.

"Hmm, don't move, Yeji" she say quietly.

"Wait, why am I laying on you?" She ask and got up from me, laying down beside me, with her back facing me.

"Because you laid on top of me in the middle of the night. Ask yourself and not me" I tell her.

"Shut up and let me sleep, it's in the morning" she say and push me a little away.

"Its 7:30am" I tell her.

"Exactly, too early in the morning. Just keep quiet and let me sleep" she say madly and throw a pillow in my face, and I hate this side of her already.

"Then don't be grumpy" I tell her and sit up.

She sit up and put something in my mouth, slapping my cheek lightly to not hurt me.

"Hopefully now you shut your mouth" she smile sarcasticly at me and lay back down.

I pull the thing out and noticed its a sock "a sock? You're disgusting" I tell her and throw it in her face.

She sit up and throw the suck away "if I'm disgusting then leave, I won't be sweet to you and we won't fuck anymore, because im disgusting" she say and I just look at her and she looks at me too.

"Right, you love to fuck me, so don't annoy me before I cut your dick short by 8inches so you can't pleasure someone anymore with that dick, because then you don't have one anymore, understand? Good, go on your phone, or go on a walk or do whatever, but let me sleep for a few more hours and we're good" she told me after a few seconds and lay back down and I just sigh out and lay on my side too, but my back facing her back.

3hours later

We, the class, are sitting in a circle outside because our teacher have something to say to us.

"So, this trip is slowly but surely to the end in a few days, and we arranged dorms for school, because they're nearer than most of your houses. You can decide with who you'll be in a room," Minseo looks at Ryujin and her friends, but Mrs Yoo continues to talk.

"Yeji and Minseo, you will share a dorm so you will stop hating each other" Mrs Yoo say and Minseo sigh out, sitting beside me because that's the only place left when we got here.

"Why? We still have school for two years, why do we even need to have dorms? And why do I need to share one with Yeji? It's already enough that you put me in a house with her, Mrs Yoo" Minseo say and is still grumpy because she needed to wake up at 8:30am.

"I told you the reason, and I won't change it. You two will share a dorm, if you like it or not, Minseo" Mrs Yoo say and I look at Minseo.

She noticed and glance shortly at me "don't look at me with this ugly face" she tells me and stood up to leave, and it honestly hurted me that she said that, to me.

They all look at me but I ignore it, and Ryujin walk after Minseo, probably to scold her, like she always do these past few days when Minseo is bad to me.

After more clarifications I went to mine and Minseo's house, the door was open and I see that Minseo rests her head on the table and listen to music with one headphone in her ear, the other beside her.

"Yeji, sit down" she tells me and I close the door, standing there.

She looks up and put the headphones out, stopping her music and looks at me "I mean it, sit down. We should talk" she point at the seat that's infront of her, so I just took a seat, eventhough I should give her the cold shoulder, but I just can't, even that she's treating me badly.