9

Minseo's pov

Me, my siblings and my friends are in the canteen, eating something while talking.

"There's the one fucking with Yeji" someone say, but I just ignore it.

But to my luck I feel that they pour something on me and I turn around, seeing Yeji's friends, but Yeji is nowhere to be seen.

"Just fuck off" I tell them and Ryujin and Chaeryeong went closer to me, knowing my tempter can change fastly and possibly don't want me to throw hands.

"Maybe you should leave Yeji alone" one of them said, and they all seem like they're jealous that I'm sleeping with Yeji, because she and her friends are kind of popular.

"Its none of your business. Leave me alone" I tell them and they somehow just left what is good to me, but I need to go to the dorm soon because I don't think they poured water on me.

The girls will get an excuse for me to why I left and im walking inside my dorm, noticing Yeji's bag and all is here, so I'm sure she's here.

"Yah, Yeji!" I shout after I closed the door.

"Huh?" She ask and walk out of our room.

She looks at me "you told your friends, didn't you?" I ask her and she looks a little shocked.

"And you fucking did. I hate you so much. They poured something on me, and it's clearly not water and I don't know what else they're gonna do to me now. You said you won't tell them, because you know what would happen and it did. The whole school probably knows soon" I kinda shout at her and she holds her hands together, kinda being nervous.

"Minseo I-"

"No, Yeji, there's basically no excuse. You told me, you won't tell your friends because they'd probably spread it around or something, but you still told them. I thought you changed a little bit, and want to still do it, but you fucked everything up again, and again and again. I thought that we do shared a good moment yesterday. You made sure I'm wearing safety pants, you took care of me when we were outside with my sisters and friends and we showered together. But again, you fucked up. Why do I even give you the chance to be close to me. I shouldn't ever had sex with you in the first place, never let you be close to me. I hope you know that I will sleep in the dorm of my friends, and you'll be here alone for a few days, or weeks, I don't know but I don't want to see you right now. You can be happy that I didn't killed you by now" I tell her and she sometimes nod her head and look somewhere down and sometimes sighing out.

I was on my way to the door to leave, but she kind of turned me around and pushed me against it, trapping me between her and the door.

I look up at her and she looks so much like she's about to kiss me, because she have her hands beside my head and looks down to me.

"Can you stop interrupting me?" She ask.

"I don't know, can I? Do you have an excuse to why you did it? If not then I'll leave" I say and kind of went under her arm to leave, but she pushed me back and even harder against the door.

"Yeji, this hurt" I tell her.

"You're hurting me too because you don't listen to me. It just slipped from my lips that I told them. They're my friends, I literally tell them almost everything. I didn't know that they would do something like that. I'm sorry, I really am, but I can't change it anymore thay they poured something on you at lunchtime. I will talk to them over phone to stop this shit, and I will try my best they won't spread any worse stuff about you, or about us. I'm sorry, and I would do everything to have your forgiveness" she say and look into my eyes, her body almost against mine and the tension between us somehow changed a little.

"I hope you know you need to give your best to deserve my forgiveness for doing this. You said you want to change and all and now this happened. Now go, and fuck yourself" I smile at her.

"Maybe we should go and I fuck you?" She ask me and I slap her shoulders.

"You're still trapping me between yourself and the door, let me leave now. I told you I will sleep at my sisters dorm" I say.

"Come on, please don't leave me alone, Minseo-ah. Let me try and make it up to you, starting from today, please?" She kinda pout at me and have her hands on my shoulders so I can't leave her side.

"Yeji-"

"Minseo, please. I know I fucked it up, but please give me a chance to make it right to you. If you want something I will get it for you or give it to you, as long as I can make it up to you I would do everything" she say, her hands going down to my waist and pulling me closer to her.

I laugh a little at her and walk away, getting stopped from her by being backhugged "I won't let go of you till you let me make it up to you" she say and hugs me tightly like she don't want me to go away.

"Yeji, I don't really like being affectionate"

"Not liking being affectionate but being as close to me when we have sex" she say and I roll my eyes.

"This is something different, okay? How can you not be close while having sex?" I ask her and she shrug her shoulder.

"See, you don't know it too. And if you want to make it up to me then atleast let go of me" I say and she slowly let go, but not completely because I think she don't really believe me.

"You can believe me. I don't want to be mean, so let go of me or I really leave now" I say and she let's go of me, so I rush to our room and lock the door.

"Hey, let me inside too. I'm sleepy because I couldn't really sleep this night, you ass. Let me inside, Minseo" she bang on the door and I laugh.

"No, you're being too affectionate with me eventhough I don't really like it" I say to her and she stopped banging on our door.

"Minseo, let me in, I will go into my bed and won't annoy you anymore"

"Promise?" I ask.

"Yes, I promise" she say and I open the door.

She got me up and hold me tightly in her arms "gotcha" she say and lay me in my bed, she's laying on top of me.

"No Yeji, you promised" I say and she dont stop hugging me.

"Stop being a baby and let me be affectionate with you, you should get used to it" she say and I sigh out and just wrap my legs and arms around of her.

"This position reminds me of the one day we fuck-"

"No, stop that" I say and she stopped talking but hugged me even more.

I only sigh out and let her hug me and probably sleep on me because she said she's tired, and I'm pretty sure she won't get off me till she probably wake up if she falls asleep.