20. Going in

I'm jerked awake the second day in a row by the pounding at my door.
I throw back the covers stomp to the door and open it to glare at five men standing at my door.

" Rule # 19
Don't ever wake me up , without bringing me coffee"
I snarl at them. I see someone has coffee in my line of sight .
I grab it and guzzle it. I turn back into my room. Motioning for the morons to come in. They all cautiously step in watching me as I enjoy the delicious brew.

" So rule 19? How many are there?" I look at James and glare at him.
"I am not nearly awake enough to answer stupid questions. Give me an hour before my brain decides to join the party."

I take another sip and notice them looking around my room.
" Ok Thea , there's been a development."

I hold up a finger and say
" give me ten minutes to shower and change. Order some breakfast and I'll be ready to talk."

I walk towards the bathroom and begin taking off my shirt. I hear a commotion from the men .
I look over my shoulder at them to see them looking at my back.

" what?"

I'm standing in sweats and a sports bra but something clearly has their attention.

" what's that?" Points out Duke
I roll my eyes and say
"That is called a tattoo."

"Not that ..... this" he comes and touch's a particular sensitive spot. I hiss a breath through my teeth and say
" that was when I was stabbed in the back before the job to take down Shaw."

They all look at me and Logan steps up and points at a bullet wound on my left shoulder blade.

"What about here?"

" shot on a classified mission when I started undercover work for my boss."

Hobbs steps forward and noticed a jagged scar on my left arm. He fingers it and asks " and this?"

I gulp and say
" friendly fire."

His eyes meet mine and he realizes that he's the one who shot me there.
I clear my throat and step away from him.
" I'll be out in ten minutes. If you all don't mind waiting for me downstairs I'll be there and we can get down to business."

I go into the bathroom quickly shower and change into a long sleeved beige cardigan, black pants , leather jacket and black boots. And pull my hair up into a messy bun.