Chapter 21

SAKURAS POV

Everything was dark. I remember the encounter with tea then I suddenly couldn't breath.

I must have fainted

I was starting to hear voices around me. Not loud just above a whisper. They were talking about me. They sound worried and angry.

I could hear papa and Yami

Yami...

I look around the darkness and see a light I move towards it following his voice.

I wake up and is met with a blinding light making me squeeze my eyes shut and groan.

"Sakura?" Said a voice then I heard movement and somebody gently taking my hand.

"Yami" I said quietly

Hair is brushed out of my face. "I'm here" he says "you can wake up, you're safe now"

I slowly open my eyes and look over to the person holding my hand to see Yami's crimson eyes looking at me with relief.

"Your finally awake" he said "thank the gods"

"H-how long was I out?"

"Only a day" he replied " Joey offered to get out homework and assignments"

"You missed school?"

Yami nods with a small smile. "I didn't want to leave you."

I feel my cheeks get warm and I hide under the blanket. "Don't just say things like that so casually"

He laughs. "But it's cute when you're flustered"

"Rude" I replied with a laugh

I pull the covers down and look at him now serious

"Y-Yami" I said "I'm sorry I didn't tell you how I thought tea felt towards me"

He shakes his head. "Don't apologize" he says "Tea is the one in the wrong, she had no right to threaten you the way she did"

"Do you have feelings for her?"

"Not in the way she wants, I've always seen her as a close friend but nothing more"

I nod then look around the room a bit "so what all exactly happened?" I asked "I don't remember what happened after I started the panic attack"

"Bakura and Marik were nearby and stopped tea from doing anything physical, Bakura stayed with you while Marik got kaiba and I"

'They're the two tall guys with the sandy colored hair right?"

Yami laughs "I guess that's one way to describe them  but yes they are the spouses of Ryou and Malik"

"Aww that's so cute"

NOBODY POV

Sakura and Yami chatted for a hours till they heard the front door open letting them know that Seto kaiba and Joey have finally returned from school.

The two came upstairs to check on how Sakura was. They stopped at the door and listened quietly as the couple talked and laughed making the two males smile at each other before they knocked.

"Sakura you're awake!" Said joey as he rushes up to her and engulfs her in a hug.

"Hi daddy" she says

"How you feeling kiddo?" Asked kaiba as he places a comforting hand on her head

"I'm okay" she says "I'm sorry for making you worry about me again" she looks down at the bed.

"We're always gonna worry" said Joey "that's what family does"

Sakura smiles at them all

"So what are we going to do about Tea?"

Kaiba's attitude changed from worried to pissed really quick.

"That bitch is going to regret messing with a kaiba" he says "I put up guards that'll be keeping an eye on you and moto to make sure she doesn't try anything else"

"Why me?" Asked Yami confused as why he'll need protection

"Tea us obviously obsessed with you and I'm sure she'll do something to you to get to Sakura and vice versa"

They both nod in understanding and they all fall into silence.

Their plan was now in motion but little did they know tea had a few plans of her own.

————————-
Author note

2 chapters in one day... hopefully they're all ok guys. Thanks for keeping up with the updates it means a lot. Love you all!!!