Chapter 6

SAKURA'S POV

'Crap' I thought to myself as I feel several pairs of eyes in our direction. 'I'm not ready for this' I suddenly start panicking and grab Seto's arm, hiding behind him.

A small tri-colored haired boy with large purple eyes smiles up at me. "Hi" he says "I'm Yugi Moto, it's nice to meet you"

I just nod as I tried to stay calm.

"I'm Tea Garner" said a girl with brunette hair and brown eyes.

A white haired boy with greenish eyes waves shyly. "My name is Bakura Ryou but you can call me Ryou, and the other albino is just Bakura"

The bigger white haired male lets out a 'tch' and looks away.

The last few introduced themselves as Tristen, Duke, Malik, and Marik.

The last guys who I learned to be Yami Sennen was awkwardly staring at me making me uncomfortable and I nervously press myself to Seto's side looking for security.

"I-it's nice to meet you all too" I stuttered.

YAMI'S POV

'This girl is beautiful' I thought to myself as I looked her over. 'Hair like obsidian and eyes like emeralds and those lips I could just.....NO STOP IT I JUST MET THE GIRL! DONT THINK LIKE THAT!'

I see her look at me and looks away uncomfortably and moves closer to Seto, making me realize I was staring.

'Damn it now I look like a fucking creep.... I can maybe apologize later'

Sakura's POV

"So what do you guys want?" Asked joey curiously as the three sit on the couch with me in the middle of the two males.

"You suggested we hang out today" said Tristen

"I did?"

"You did it after school yesterday"

Joey scratched the back of he's neck sheepishly. "I guess I forgot about that"

Tea rolls her eyes. "Of course you did"

Joey just shrugs. "It's not like I was trying to."

"So are ya still up for today?" Asked yugi.

'Please don't' I thought

"I guess" he replied "how bout we just hang out here for today?"

'No I don't know anyone!'

They all agree and started making plans, none r realizing the grip I had on seto's arm as I began to tremble.

He glances down me and looks at joey with a slightly concerned look.

"Joey" he says with a warning, but the blonde was oblivious to the tall brunette.

"We have tons of movies an-"

"Joey"

"We can duel each-"

"Joey"