Chapter 29

The next few weeks were event free. Tea had disappeared after what happened at the beach and things have been pretty normal... well as normal as the Gang can be.

SAKURA POV

Me and Yami were heading to lunch while the others got our food from the cafeteria since I still wasn't comfortable with that many people in a small space.

"Then miss Parker accidentally knocked over a vile of chemicals and her entire experiment exploded" said Yami with a laugh, he was telling me about how his science teacher blew up the classroom by being clumsy.

I laugh with him. "I'd expect that from Joey not a teacher" I said

"My point exactly" he said wiping away a tear from laughing.

We get to the roof and we claim our spot near the back corner and sit down.

"So how have you been love?" He asked taking my hand.

"I've been pretty good" I said "I'm still worried about what happened to tea but I'm not as paranoid and ive been doing good mentally too"

He kisses me and gives me a loving smile. "I'm happy you're doing well" he said "I understand about being worried about tea, who knows what her next move will be"

I nod and lean against him, wishing to stay like this forever but my daydreams are interrupted when Joey and tristen bust the door open making me jump.

The two tried walking through the door and somehow managed to get stuck pressed against each other.

"Get outta the way you idiot"said tristen

"I was going first you moron" argued Joey

They keep bickering and they're eventually shoved forward and Bakura and Malik step over them with smirks on their faces.

"Ooow that hurt ya big oafs" said Joey rubbing his head.

They both shrug and head over.

I giggle as the two males get up and flip them off but put them down when the two turn back around.

The rest of the group show up and we all sit and start to eat.

"Hey sakura" asked yuugi

I look up with my chopsticks in my mouth, raising my eyebrows to respond.

"When is your birthday?" He asked "I realized we never asked"

I swallow the food in my mouth. "April 5" I replied "why?"

"Oh no worries" he said innocently making me narrow my eyes in suspicion.

"Sakura" said ryou "if you don't mind do you Mind dueling me? I would love to see your skills"

The topic of dueling perks everyone's interest.

"You can duel?" Asked Yami

"I used to" I said "but my deck was lost after the incident with my parents"

"What kind of card did you have?"

"It was a fantasy deck, it had dragons and fairies and other creatures"

"What was your favorite?"

" the ancient fairy dragon and Titania the fairy queen"

Bakura raises his eyebrows. "Those are both pretty powerful cards" he said "how'd you obtain such a deck?"

I put my hand on my chin as I think. "I remember my parents giving them to me but I don't know where they came from"

I look at Yami who was thinking quietly but doesn't say anything.