Chapter 13

YAMIS POV

'She's here' I thought to myself 'and she's in this school in my class'

I walk to my desk and, which was behind Kaiba I looked at sakura. Taking in her figure.

'She's gorgeous I wonder what her story is, and why is she so close to kaiba and Joey?"

"Mi... ami...YAMI!" Shouted yuugi, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"S-sorry" I said "what did you say?"

My small look alike stares at me curiously. ". I was asking if you would like to come with us to the arcade after school today?"

I shrug. "I'll have to double check my schedule for Work" I said "my boss is getting irritated with me accidentally missing my scheduled shifts"

He nods "alright" he says "just let us know when you can"

I nod as the teacher walks in and begins talking his nonsense as I begin to drown out his voice and begin thinking about Sakura once again.

SAKURA'S POV

I sit there nervously messing with the hem of my skirt as the professor of the class walks in.

"Before we begin we have a new student joining us today" he says before looking at me which makes me tense. " would you please come up and introduce yourself to the class?"

My eyes widen in fear and I quickly shake my head.

'I don't need to see everyone staring back at me'

"It wasn't a request young lady" the man says gruffly making me start to tremble slightly.

I notice Seto tensing up beside me as he tries controlling himself.

"Sir she shouldn't have to be forced to come up for people to know who she is" he says coldly.

"Did I ask you to speak Mr. Kaiba" asked the man "I don't recall so, so stay quiet and have the young lady come up"

The classroom gasps at the man as if no one has ever spoken to the Kaiba that way.

Seto glares at the man. "You had better think about who your talking to sir" he said "I have the power to get you fired"

The man just ignores him and glares over at me making me flinch. "I'm going to say it one more time get up here and introduce yourself before I have to take matters into my own hands"

Seto slams his hands on his desk making me jump as stands up, anger radiating off of him.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that you worthless pig."

I just watch as the man starts to approach me and I get up and quickly scramble away to hide behind Seto.

"P-Please stop" I whisper as I curl up and cover my head in fear.

"Stop making a fuss about it and get it over with" he simply says.

I just shake my head.

Suddenly there is a loud sound of skin hitting skin followed by a painful cry and a crash and I look up to see both The one known as Yami and Seto standing there both with anger and rage seeping out of them as they both stare down at the professor that was now laying on the ground, nursing his jaw.

"I'm going to report this to the principal" said Seto as he grabs the man. "Might as well start packing and hope I don't see you again."

I sink to my knees as I watched as he drags the man out and yami comes up and kneels in front of me causing me to back up a bit.

He looks at me with worry. "Are you okay Sakura?" He asks

I just nod slowly, unable to really form words right now due to how scared I was.

I notice joey watching us from his spot with a small smirk but I just shrug it off.

"Can you stand?"

I carefully pick myself up and onto shakes legs. I take a small step and was about to fall till I feel a pair of arms catching me to stop my fall.

I look up to see yami looking down at me, his crimson eyes filled with concern.

'So pretty' I thought to myself.

"Are you sure you're all right?"

"Y-yes" I replied, "I-I just need a m-minute to calm down"

He nods and helps me over to my chair.

"T-thank you Y-yami"

He smiles and gently puts a hand on my head. "Your welcome Sakura"

I blush a bit and look down, and I hear Joey snickering in the background.

I look at him in confusion. "What?"

He just shakes his head with a smile. "Nothing you need to worry about"

I open my mouth to say something but Seto enters the room again.

"So what happened?" Asked Joey

"The bastard isn't gonna be showing his face around here any time soon" he replied "they fired him So class is canceled till they can get someone to replace him."

Joey lets out a cheer. "Well this day just got a heck of a lot better."

Seto looks at me in concern. "Are you hurt?"

I shake my head. "I'm okay papa"

His eyes soften and ruffles my hair.

"Let's try getting through the rest of the day, shall we?"