Chapter 15

~~~No ones POV~~~

Yami and Sakura just stared at the double doors in pure confusion about Joey's behavior and look at each other before their faces erupted into a blush.

"W-we should go head to the roof" said Yami and he rubs the back of his neck.

"Y-yeah" replied sakura nervously "c-can you lead the way? I'm still Learning my way around here"

Yami nods and motions with his heads. "This way" he says as he starts walking with her following him.

They walked in an awkward silence till Yami decided to break the silence.

"Are you liking it here so far?" He asked

"Y-yeah" replied sakura "everyone has been really helpful despite me being so anti-social"

"Well of course" said Yami with a smile "our group have a lot of kind people despite their appearances, especially Marik and Bakura"

The two males send Yami a slight glare but mumbles in some agreement.

Sakura let's off a small giggle that causes yami's heart to soar at the sound

'Cute' he thought with a small blush

They keep walking and making small talk when they finally get to the roof and decided to take a seat against the fence a little ways from the door.

"It's nice up here" said Sakura as sh looks at the school grounds below.

Yami nods. "We usually sit up here when the days nice or if we don't want to deal with the crazy of the cafeteria"

She looks at him. " it gets that bad"

"You have no idea" he replied making her laugh again

"You should keep doing that" he says suddenly

She tilts her head in confusion. "Do what?"

"Smile, it suits you"

Sakura's face exposes with a blush and she hides her face. "don't just say stuff like that!" She says completely flustered

Yami just chuckles.

Once Sakura recovered from her embarrassment the two teens began talking about random things till their friends finally arrived.

"WE ARE HERE WITH THE GIFT OF FOOD!!" Yelled Joey as he barges through the door.

"Was that really necessary?" Asked Seto as he pinched the bridge of his nose with a sigh.

Joey just ignores him and plops on the ground next to sakura and hands her a container. "I don't quite know what you like so I got you a sandwich" he said

Giving a small smile she takes the container with a small smile. "T-thank you" she says quietly.

Everyone else sits down and begins eating their food and Tristen comes up with an idea

"Why don't we all go to the beach or something next week?" He asked "it'll be a nice get away"

Everyone agrees with the idea of the beach and start making plans.

"That sounds like a lot of fun" says Ryou "right Bakura?"

The bigger white haired male let's out a huff. "Sounds like too much sand and sun" he replied

"He'll go"

"What about you sakura?" Asked yuugi looking at the girl

She twiddles her thumbs nervously. "I-I don't know" she says "I'd like to... since I can't remember a lot about my past so I'm sure It'll be fun.