Chapter 14

NO ONES POV

After the incident Sakura, Yami, and Joey were making their way to the cafeteria to meet up with some of their friends.

"Are you sure you want to come?" Asked joey, "there are a lot more people than there was in the classroom"

Sakura nods her head. "I think I'll be okay" she says "l have all of you to help me"

They near the double doors of the cafeteria and the loud sounds on the other side began making sakura shrink back a bit and her breathing picks up.

Seto looks down at her and places a hand on her shoulder. "Calm down" he says calmly "slow deep breaths"

She closes her eyes and does as he says, allowing her breathing to return to normal. "I-I don't think I can do this" she says quietly.

"It's alright" said Joey before suddenly coming up with an idea.
"How about We get you something and we'll meet you and Yami on the roof where it should be quieter"

Yami and Sakura blush suddenly, while Seto sends Joey a glare.

"Joey" he warns

"I-I don't mind" said Sakura softly

"I-I have no problem with it either" stuttered Yami as he turns his head in embarrassment l.

Joey let's off a bigger smile. "Great!" He says and he pushes the others towards the door. "See ya guys later!"

Then he shoves the others into the cafeteria leaving the two staring after them, flustered and confused.
~~~ in cafeteria ~~~
"Joey what was that for?" Complained tea "we could have walked with them"

Seto let's out a sigh. "He's in his weird shipping mood" he says "I still don't understand"

Yuugi looks at Joey "you see it too?!" He asked excitedly

"Wait" says tea worriedly "you BOTH want Yami and Sakura to be together?"

"Yup" the two reply

Seto gives them a glare. "I know that nothing I say will stop you two, BUT if Sakura gets hurt in ANY way I will hurt you both"

the two shudder in fear. "Y-yes Seto"

"Good, now let's get food"

TEA's POV

'No' I thought angrily 'Yami is MINE!'

I clench my hands into tight fists

'Not only does she have the mutt and Seto on her side but the others too?!'

I glare at the drop down as I tremble in anger an hatred.

'You better watch yourself Sakura.... you're old life will look like a nightmare after the hell i'll put you through'

I then put on a fake smile and follow after my friends, plotting ways to take sakura out of the picture.

'This will definitely be fun'

~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY!!!!!! I have had a mix between work, school, and life not to mention I completely forgot about this book. I'm writing another book obout my hero Academia but I will be trying to update this one frequently too. Thank you all again!!!