Chapter 9

Here's a general idea as to what Sakura looks like. Again I do not own any of the pictures I post for my story. I will let you know if they are my own.

--------------———--------------------------------
JOEY'S POV

I looked at Sakura with shock and concern. "Are ya sure?" I asked "you don't have ta force yourself"

She nods. "I can't keep it in forever"

I just nod. "We can do it later when the gang leaves, and we can get Seto too"

She nods again before giving me a hug.

I smile and hug her back. 'She's gonna open up to us' I thought 'she's actually trusting us'

Suddenly my stomach decided to ruin the moment and let out a loud growl.

Sakura starts to laugh as my face heats up with embarrassment.

"I don't know about you but I'm gonna go get some food" I said standing up.

She just gets up and follows me to the kitchen.

On our way we heard a bunch of crashes and yelling coming from the kitchen a few rooms down.

"GOD DAMN IT TRISTEN PUT DOWN THE SPATULA!"

"YUUGI THAT'S NOT SUGAR!"

"BAKURA, OFF THE COUNTER"

Sakura and I look at each other gulping before cautiously peaking into the area and we're shocked to find the entire place a mess.

Flour was covering everything, there were eggs dropped in a pile on the floor, milk pouring out of the fridge, something burning on and in the oven, not to mention the sink was running with water overflowing.

The gang was so busy yelling at each other they failed to see the two staring at them. Yuugi had flour in his tri-colored hair and was attempting to making something, Tristen was running around with a spatula, Bakura was sleeping on the counter while ryou tried getting him up, Yami, Duke, and Tea were the only ones casually sitting at the table safely away from the chaos.

'Seto is gonna kill them' i thought to myself nervously.

"What's with all the noise?" Asked a voice behind us scaring the hell out of me.

I whip around and see Seto looking at us with tired eyes and messy hair.

"You don't wanna know" I replied with Sakura nodding as she fiddled with her shirt.

He looks at us curiously and was about to say something till there was a sound of breaking glass from the kitchen. We all look in the kitchen to find a pile of broken plates on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY KITCHEN?"

The group all froze and looked at the fuming kaiba.

"K-kaiba"

"Nice knowing you guys" I said as I backed away with Sakura as Seto looked like he was about to explode.

(You can assume what happened to the gang :P)

NO ONES POV