Chapter 8

NO ONES POV

The next morning Joey had woken up from a peaceful sleep to find Seto already missing from the comfort of their bed making joey frown a bit.

'Did he have work?' He thought before getting up to get ready for the day. 'I should probably check on Sakura after all what happened last night'

After he was slipped on a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans he left the bedroom and walked into the hallway.

As he was walking he stopped at the room he had left his friends in and looked inside and let out a laugh.

Yuugi was sprawled out on the floor on top of Tristan and Duke with his hand reached out and on ryou's face as the small albino was clinging to Bakura's arm like a life line.

Malik and Marik were on one of the couches cuddled up to one another that made joey smile a bit

The only normal ones sleep were Yami and Tea who were curled up on opposite ends of the couch sleeping soundly.

Joey grins as he pulls out his phone and takes a few pictures for later use before quietly walking out.

He then approaches Sakura's door and opens it to check on the girl.

She was on her side clutching a pillow tightly as she slept with tears rolling down her face.

'Nightmare?' Thought Joey with frown and he walks to her and sit on the edge of the bed placing a hand on her arm.

"Sakura" he says softly as he gently shakes her

Her eyes quickly snap open and she jumps up in panic.

"Hey, hey" says Joey gently. "It's okay, you're safe"

She looks at him. "J-Joey" she says

He nods. "That's right" he said "you're okay"

She lets out a sob as she curls into a ball and cries.

Joey immediately grabs her and pulls her onto his lap and begins to rock her, allowing her to calm down.

After a while she finally calmed down and was resting her head on Joey's shoulder.

"I'm sorry" she says quietly

"For what?"

"Being nothing but a useless burden"

Joey looks at her in shock before turning her to face him.

"You are not a burden" he says sternly. "You may have a few struggles to deal with but Seto and I chose to help you not forced"

"But I've done nothing but cause trouble for you since I got here"

"No you haven't, you're getting over what you went through" said Joey as he takes her hand. "You may not believe it but Seto and I both have grown to love you as one of us, heck, even my friends have already accepted you to even though none of you have talked yet, so stop doubting yourself."

Sakura just stared and then she wraps her arms around him.

"Thank you Joey" she says as she quietly.

He smiles and hugs her back.

"You're welcome, Sakura"

After a few minutes she pulls away and looke up at him.

"I think I'm ready" she says

"For what"

"To tell you what happened to me"