Chapter 16

🔥TRIGGER WARNING IN CHAPTER🔥

SAKURA POV

I finally woke up and the first thing I noticed was a slight headache and the fact that I was in my bed.

'When did I get here?' I thought to myself 'what happened?'

My thoughts are interrupted but my bedroom door opening and I look up to see papa walking in.

He noticed that I was awake and quickly made his way to the side of my bed.

"Hey kiddo" he says with a small smile. "How are you feeling?"

I sit up and lead against the headboard. "I-I'm Okay" I replied "just a headache"

He nods

"Papa" I said as I look over at him. "What happened?"

He sits down on the bed. "What do you remember?"

"I-I left you guys on the roof after tea said something and I accidentally ran into some guy named Keith and-"

I suddenly stop as and begin to tear up as I remember what that man was doing to me earlier and I shudder as I start to feel his hands back on my body.

"H-he h-he" I tried to form words but I just broke and started to sob

I feel papa grab me and pull me into his arms and on his lap as tears poured down my face.

"Sssshhh" whispers papa "you're okay, you're safe." He rocks me softly as he gently.

"H-he tried t-to-"

"I know" he says softly "I took care of him"

I just nod and embrace the warmth of the hug, not wanting to talk about today's events.

After a while Seto looks down at me and rubs my arms. "Why don't you try taking a bath and relax?" He suggested "I can send Joey up to check on you in a bit"

The thought of a bath actually sounded good, so I again just nod.

Seto smiles and picks me up as he stands up and walks me into the bathroom connected to my room. He set me on the toilet seat and turns on the faucet allowing the tub to start filling up.

He then looks at me. "Do you want me to leave while you undress?" He asked

I think about it and shake my head. "C-Can you just turn around for now until I get in?" I asked, not wanting to be alone at the moment.

He stands and turns around allowing me to quickly undress and step into the tub that was currently full of bubbles, so it hid a lot of my body.

"You can turn back around now" I said quietly bringing my hands to my shoulders.

Seto turns back around and laughed slightly at the mounds of bubbles that continued to grow. "Are we good on the bubbles?" He asked with a slight smirk.

I giggle slightly. "I think I'm good"

He turns off the faucet and comes up to me, kissing me on the head. "I have to do some work," he says "I'll send Joey up in a sec"

"Thank you papa"

He smiles and walks out of the bathroom, leaving me to my thoughts.

It was probably a bad idea.

SETOS POV

After I left Sakura's room I paused outside her door and just looked at the ground clenching my fists.

Seeing her cry like that was heartbreaking

Then in the bathroom, I was surprised that she didn't want me to leave when she got undressed. She probably knew it I wouldn't do anything since I'm with Joey.