Chapter 30

YAMI POV

Sakura's birthday was coming up and I was super stressed cause we've been dating for a few months now and I couldn't figure out what to do for her.

I pull out my phone and dial kaiba.

"What do you want moto?" He says as soon as he answers.

"I need your help" I replied "as much as I hate to admit it"

"This better be important

I take a deep breath. "I need help figuring out a gift for sakura"

He was quiet for a minute aside from a 'hmm'.

"Do you have something in mind?" I asked

"I actually do" he said "you can take part in it"

"What is it?"

"I'm trying to find her old deck"

I widen my eyes in shock. "Have you managed anything so far?"

"I found the current owner and it appears to be some old man by the name of Crow"

"Where can we find him?"

"I already sent some of my men over with cards and money to see if he'll take any then we'll go from there" said kaiba

"Anything I can do in the meantime?" I asked

"We're having a surprise party for her at the estate, you're welcome to help with that". He says

"When?"

"Thursday since her birthday is Friday"

"Got it" I said "thank you kaiba"

He doesn't say anything as he hangs up and I put my phone down and flop down in my desk chair staring at the ceiling.

There's a small knock on my door and yuugi pokes his head in.

"Did I hear you talking to kaiba?" He asked as he walks in and sits on my bed.

I nod. "I needed help figuring out something to get Sakura for her birthday" I replied. "I would give her the world but she deserves something special"

"What did kaiba have to say?"

"He's looking into her old dueling deck"

Yuugis eyes light up. "Really?"

I nod suddenly confused by his excitement.

"Then there's you're answer" he said "you can get her a special card for her deck"

It was like a lightbulb lit up in my head. "That's a perfect idea" I said "I can get her a card that will represent our bond... yuugi you're a genius!"

I run downstairs and almost bumped into grandpa as he was about to go upstairs.

"Woah" he says with a laugh "why are you in such a hurry young man?"

"Sorry grandpa" I said "I was going to look for some cards for Sakura"

"Oh that young lady, she's a lovely girl"

I nod with a smile. "I want to give her something special and I have an idea I just need to find the right cards."

"Well what do you have in mind?"

SAKURA POV

Joey and I were doing some grocery shopping while Seto was still at work. I wanted to make dinned and maybe a dessert and daddy Joey offered to come shopping with me.