Chapter 20

NOBODYS POV

After the first class Sakura and Yami had to go separate ways since they didn't have second period together.

Sakura was making her way to her next class, being mindful of the crowd. Suddenly her back was roughly slammed into the lockers by someone. She looked up to see Tea pinning her against the lockers.

"Tea?" She said confused "what are y-""

"I'm gonna tell you this real simple so that it can get through your little head" she growl's making Sakura tremble slightly. "Stay away from Yami he belongs to me. Got it!?"

"But yea I-"

"Got it!? If not I'll make your life hell. I'll make your past life look like a normal nightmare"

Sakuras eyes widen but before she could say anything they were interrupted.

"What do you think your doing Gardner?" Said a grumpy voice

They both look over to see Bakura and Marik watching everything unfold and they were not happy.

Tea just rolled her eyes and pushed herself off Sakura before storming off.

Sakuras legs give out and she falls to the floor and she started to hyperventilate trying to get air in her lungs.

Bakura and Marik rush over to check on her.

"Shit" said Bakura "she's having a panic attack"

"What do we do?" Asked Marik.

"Go get the pharaoh and the priest ill stay with her.. Ryou gets these on occasion"

Marik runs off and Bakura gently but firmly wraps Sakura in his arms and instructs her to try to take deep breaths.

Gardner you've just dug your own grave

YAMIS POV

I was sitting at my desk following the days lesson I have it with kaiba so that's fun. My phone vibrates on the desk and I notice it's Joey

J- Have you seen Sakura? She isn't in class

My eyebrows furrow in confusion

Y- No she was heading to class when we separated after the first period.

There is a small ding coming from kaiba. I watch him pull out his phone and read text I'm assuming was from Joey. He grips the phone in his hand then looks over at me.

Sakura? I mouthed to him

He turns to his phone and I get another text

K- she's not in class . According to Joey she's not answering her phone either

Worry begins to build up as I stare at my phone
What could have happened?

Suddenly the door busts open an Marik is standing in the doorway panting.

"I need moto and kaiba!" He says "it's an emergency"

Kaiba and I look at each other and quickly get up and leave the room.

"What happened?" Asks Kaiba immediately

" it's sakura" he said "gardner was threatening her to stay away from moto and she started having a panic attack Bakura stayed with her to try getting her to calm down"

Our eyes widen in shock

"Take us to her" I demand

Marik takes off down the hallway with us hot on his trail.

We get to wear Bakura and Sakura were and Bakura was protectively holding Sakura with his cloke draped over her like a blanket.

He looks up as we approached. "About time" he growled softly.

I ignore him and kneel in front of them. "Is she alright?" I asked

"She's fine physically but she's definitely going to be paranoid about tea" he replied "she started having a panic attack after she left"

I ball my hand into a fist "we'll take care a tea she had no right coming after Sakura"

"I'll get some guards to watch out for her both at home and in school cause apparently she won't be safe until she's dealt with" said kaiba

We all nod.

"Bakura and I will watch over Sakura too" said Marik "our little shadows would be upset if something happened to her"

I nod in agreement and look back down at sakura.

Tea you've made a grave mistake