Chapter 2

Sakura's POV

Me and the two males sat inside of a black car in an awkward silence.

'Should I say something?'

"Hey Sakura?" Asked Joey

I look up at him in question.

"Can you tell us where you came from or where your parents are?"

I look down and clench my teeth. "No"

"Why not?"

"I don't know you"

Joey's eyes widen a bit. "You can trust us" he says quietly.

I let out a humorless laugh. "That's what the others said" I replied before turning to look out the window fully aware of the couple watching me.

Seto's POV

'Puppy was right' I thought. 'She is exactly how he was before I saved him from his damn father'

I look at joey and back at Sakura.

'I'm going to protect her along with the others...I won't abandon her.'

Joey's POV

I look at Sakura with sad eyes. 'I'm sure she'll come around' I thought. 'She needs to realize that Seto and I, hell even Mokuba will help her.'

I look over at Seto who seemed lost in thought as he looked at Sakura with eyes of determination and I smile.

'We've made up our minds, we're going to protect her no matter what'

No ones POV

The three make it to the kaiba mansion and Sakura stares in awe at the massive building in front of her.

'I'm staying here?!' She thought to herself.

"Welcome home" said joey as he grins in amusement at Sakura's face.

She was about to say something till the front door of the front door swung open and Seto and joey were tackled by a black blur.

"Seto! Joey! Your back!" Said the black haired boy on top of the two.

Seto chuckles and rubs the boy's hair. "Hey there little brother" he says

'So that's his brother' though Sakura as she smiles slightly. 'It must be nice to have people who actually care'

"Who is this?" Asked the smaller kaiba curiously as he looked at Sakura.

"Mokuba" said joey "this is Sakura and she's gonna be living with us for now on."

Mokuba's eyes widen with excitement. "Really?" He asks before his face scrunches into confusion. " but why?"

"It's a long story that's for another time" replied Seto. "For now lets get inside, it's getting late and you still have school"

The boy pouts slightly. "But Seto..."

The brunette just raises his eyebrows.

Mokuba groans before walking back to the house.

Joey chuckles. "Your brother never fails to amuse me" he says as he leans against his boyfriend.

"At least he wasn't in any sugar"

Sakura giggles a bit and the two look at her.

Joey steps away from his lover and walks up to her with a hand out. "You wanna see where you're going to be staying?"