Old man.

<<(Y/N) POV>>

It was later in the day, it started to snow in so Tommy was downstairs messing with something he found outside earlier. What exactly I have no clue, I've only known his for a couple days and even I know it could range from a shiny rock to an explosive.

I was spending my time next to the warm fire and organizing the chests, but Techno came through and ruined almost all of it because he needed ingredients for fire resistance potions. So now Im sat here being salty and waiting for him to finish so I can fix it up again.

Techno on the other hand was in his own world, he couldn't care less about what was going on around him. He was hyper focus on the task at hand and that task only. Because of this he was stumbling around, So my sighs and fidgeting went completely unnoticed to him as he filled bottles with water.

He slid his hand against the counter top trying to locate something, when his hand touched nothing he looked up and saw it wasn't there. He sighed in defeat and took a quick moment to wrack his brain for where the lost object is.

He turned back to me and pointed at the chest I was sat next to, "Hey can you grab the grinder in there?" His hand fell back to the bottles in front of him, organizing them on the brewing stand. I mumbled an okay as I lazily leaned forward, opened and reached into the chest. I took a deep breath and hoisted myself up.

I walked next to him and placed the grinder on the shelf, he started reaching for the magma cream but a bottle of water fell over and spilled. "Shit." He picked up the glass and walked across the room for a rag. I could feel the annoyance radiating off his body from all the mistakes that kept being made.

I decided to assist him by dropping some magma cream into the grinder along with some nether wart. I grinder the two together as smoke started emitting from the mix. Techno came back with a rag and wiped the water up, he raised a brow at what was doing but decided against commenting.

He grabbed the bottle that had fallen over and went to refill it across the room. "Why do you need fire resistance?" I asked while pushing the grinder to the side while i waited for him to bring the last bottle. He walked back and placed the bottle back on the stand.

"I need to go netherite mining, and I have little to no trust in Tommy to not catch on fire." He reached for the grinder and dumped the mix into the top compartment of the brewing stand. I shrugged and sat on a crafting table while kicking my legs. "Yep, He can barley go down the ladder without almost meeting a untimely demise." I laughed.

Techno was quick with another joke but it went in one ear and out the other as I twitched in discomfort. "God damn it." I rubbed the knee of my left leg as my breathing got slower and deeper. Techno noticed the silence on my part and turned back to check on me, he pulled away from the potion table and stepped towards me.

"You okay?" He tilted his head looking for some form of conformation. I nodded and smiled, "Yep, just a cramp. Speaking of Tommy have poor self preservation, I'm gonna go make sure he's alive." Technos brows furrowed but he nodded anyway. I sat up and climbed down the ladder while closing the trapped door.

Immediately I sat on the floor next to the mobs trapped in glass, I lifted up my baggy pant leg and rolled down the elastic fabric that held the prosthetic on. I quickly placed it beside me and rubbed against the limb, which was cut off bellow my knee. I took deep breaths as I tried to sooth the cramping pain. The pain became slightly better but that didn't last long as another wave hit.

After 15 to 20 minutes of nothing but pain it finally subsided. Phantom pains a bitch. I decided to put the prosthetic back on and pull the pant leg down as I sat there, giving my self some time to calm down. After a minute I stood up, being cautious on how much pressure was put on my false leg.

I climbed down the ladder and saw Tommy hunched over with flower of varying colors next him, along with a tea kettle. He was aggressively stirring a small bowl. "Why the hell is this not working." He slammed the bowl down, it splashing water everywhere. "Fuckkkkkkkk." He groaned and held his head in his hands.

I walked up behind him and held in a giggle, there was a small bowl filled with red colored water. The rest was just water filled with flowers petals. Papers were laid next to him and one had a poorly made frowny face on it, with the sloppy signature of "Tommy" on it

"What cha' up to kid?" I asked while sitting beside him. "I'm being a tortured artist." Tommy sighed and dramatically flopped onto the floor. "I can see that." I laughed while grabbing the sad face and holding it next to his. "Very realistic, you could put it in an art gallery!"

"I know, I'm good at everything." Tommy said while sitting back up and glaring at the cups of water. "What did the water do to you?"

"It said many slurs." Tommy said, turning to me with a completely straight face. "Oh my god, hashtag canceled, hashtag gas light, hashtag gate keep, hashtag girl boss!" I yelled in a high pitched voice accompanied with many dramatic hand movements.

"Goddd, shut it old man!" Tommy playfully shoved me away "Excuse me! Im 26!"

Tommy paused.

"Dude you have one foot in the grave-"