Friend of the crows.

———

After a two hour long walk back home they finally arrived at their final destination for the day. As they walked back the porch Tommy ripped the backpack off of (Y/N)'s back, ran inside then slid down the latter.

Techno look at (Y/N) with slight confusion, they both eventually shrugged and walked inside. The piglin immediately started up the fire, excited to feel at least a little of the warmth they had felt from the nether before.

(Y/N) sat on the crafting table, what he looked forward to was a nice nights sleep after the amount of times his adrenaline spiked. It was sort of an out of body experience.

Sitting in his anxiety. He usually dealt with it as soon as it came. If he felt the need to run he'd make a Beeline to the exit. Walk all night, craft a boat, anything to not feel that fear.

But letting it soak in, made it worse. Every time he heard a noise it got worse. Tommy tapping him made it worse.

'Its gonna be him this time.'

Was the only thing that went through his mind when something unknown was heard.

Before his spiraling could get worse a warm object was pressed against the palm of his hand, his eyes shot open and he stared at Techno. The piglin looked at him then at the green mug he was handing (Y/N).

They held eye contact for a split second before (Y/N) quickly looked away and grabbed the cup, "Thank you."

Techno grunted in response and walked back to the fire, sitting close and enjoying his own cup of tea. The enderman stared at him, analyzing his facial features. Which is something he caught himself doing a bit more than usual.

He chalked it up to never really getting a good look at his face because the pain eye contact can bring.

His eyes gazed over his jaw line, then up to one of the scars that went across his face, then to his eyes. Beautiful ruby red eyes that were hyper fixated on the flames that slowly started to rage in the fire place.

Seeing his scars reminded him of the many unanswered questions that were raised during todays outing.

"Techno?"

"Yes?"

"What all actually happened to L'manberg?"

You could see him tense slightly before his shoulder slouched again, he anxiously furrowed his brows while looking at the enderman in front of him

———
Techno's POV
——-

I didn't like that I started to care about (Y/N) opinions of me. It wasn't at all at a point where I was at all going to search it out but it was a welcome feeling when he praised how good I am at making jewelry.

How accurate my aim is with a bow.

My ability to calm the animals quickly.

The sturdiness of the railing I made.

The voices seemed to enjoy it to with a small amount of "awe" between the continuous insults to me and saying E over and over again.

But knowing that his opinion of me might be tainted because of what Tommy and Wilbur did was... a weird feeling to say the least.

It feels like when I know I upset Phil, except I don't think I look at (Y/N) in a fatherly manner like I do Phil?

I don't really know.

As I was processing my thoughts my eyes fell from the man in front of me to the floor, the only thing bringing me back to the real world was the feeling if eyes burning into me.

I looked back up again as I gained my composure, seeing his eyes staring at me with his full attention on me and the words about to leave my mouth.

"Wilbur blew it up. He thought if it wasn't his L'manberg anymore it it couldn't be anyones. But I also... I also spawned in a wither or two when they tried to make a new government."

(Y/N) looked mostly unfazed other than a small widening of his eyes, he leaned in eagerly awaiting my continuation. "When I agreed to fight along side them I thought we were going to take down Manberg and that would be it."

I continued the story with slight venom behind my words, "But they just wanted to replace one tyrant with another. So I found the best way to stop them was to fight them, show them that every thing ends the same."

"Manberg's war ended in the government's failure and thats how the new L'manberg was going to end."

(Y/N) nodded looking at the floor taking in all the information. "Okay, I see." I fidget, waiting for some form of negative response. I already had Tommy who kept bringing up what happened, I didn't need the only other reasonable person here talking about it to.

(Y/N) shrugged, "I agree with why you did it but I don't really like the way you went through with it, but harsh decisions are made when the world flips on you randomly so no judgment here."

With that one sentence the entire atmosphere felt a lot lighter as I took a small sigh of relief. "I have another question." I looked at
(Y/N) while taking a sip of the warm tea.

"Are you like a Disney princess or some shit?" The air in my lungs burst out almost sending the tea in my mouth flying around the room.

"Heh? Disney princess?"

(Y/N) shifted uncomfortably and looked towards the window, "Well, the crows." A crow was sat at the window making a weird and repeated noise while pecking the glass. "They seem to like you?"

I chucked while looking at the tall and confused man, "My friend is a friend of the crows, and because of him they follow me around to."

"How can I befriend them?"
(Y/N) stood up and walked to the window tapping in the same pattern the bird was peaking at.

"All you gotta do is give them attention," I followed him and looked at the tiny bird, it stared up at (Y/N) in awe and stopped peaking. "They are very attention deprived."

It cawed and tried to walk into the window leading the enderman beside me to open it. "I wouldn't do that-" The bird swooped in along with a lot more that materialized out of thin are coming towards the open window.

I shoved (Y/N) aside and slammed it shut. Both of us watched as multiple birds slammed into the glass, slowly sliding down.

"L."

"Techno I think you killed them."

"..."

"L."

———