Contact.

(TW: joking about trauma, burns, ptsd)

——

The trio was currently on route to L'manberg. Tommy was spewing out everything he saw first hand in the creation and downfall of said place, accompanied with many dramatic hand movements and quite a bit of cussing.

(Y/N) put his two cents in every once in a while but put most of his focus on the communicator, he fidgeted with the charms and pulled at the hems of his shirt.

They approached a wide clearing, covered in snow, and on the farthest side from them. A nether potal.

(Y/N) felt his stomach drop, chills crawl up his arms, and hesitation build up in every step. Time felt like it slowed and the world around him seemed to spin. Tommy completely obvious to the emotion his companion was feeling, got nervous as well. Along with his exile he had been banned from the nether.

Breaking this rule was punishable by death.

Techno knew why Tommys demeanor changed, but he was once again unaware of (Y/N) reasoning for being anxious. The piglin didn't care much to push, (Y/N) already pulled away once. He also had no intention on spilling his guts soon. He didn't expect the enderman to either.

<<Tommys POV>>

I ran towards the nether portal, I could feel heat radiating off of the glass looking portal. I held my hands out to the warm obsidian and enjoyed the feeling coming back to my fingers.

I didn't like the thought of being this close to the nether, but I got big (Y/I) and the blade right here to rock the shit of anyone who steps to close. I turned to the two men about to scream at them to hurry up, but noticed (Y/N) far behind.

Techno stood looking back at
(Y/N) with a look laced with concern and confusion. (Y/N), who was hunched over and held his hands close to his chest, ignored Technos calls so I yelled for him to, "(Y/N)! Whats the hold up man, I need my bamboo!" only to get a lazy "Huh?" in response.

My joking demeanor dropped as I as I made my way to him, looking at what he was holding. Which was his communicator, the little notification light flickered green twice and he was quick to pull his device closer to his face. His eyes analyzing every inch of the screen before smiling and writing a response.

I grabbed the tiny machine, "OOOooooOOOoOoH, does someone have a girlfriendddd?" I teased while walking towards Techno, holding the device away from (Y/N). I looked at the enderman hybrid and he just stared into my soul with pure confusion.

.

.

.

"...Boyfriend?..."

After no response I leaned towards the piglin and talked out of the side of my mouth, "Whats the gender neutral term for a romantic partner?..." I also just received silence so I turned to him, he looked extremely disappointed as he sighed, "A partner Tommy."

"Partner?"

"Jesus Tommy, so what if the man has a partner let him be. He's a grown man so why does it matter?" Techno huffed out while pulling the communicator out of my hands, me spewing out a couple curses, and holding it out for the enderman. The enderman stepped forward with a pep in his step and a smile reaching his face as he sweetly said,

"It was my aunt actually!"

"Oh." Both me and Techno said as we looked dumbfounded. "Sweet home Alabama..." I mumbled while turning back to the portal, leaving a cackling Techno and a oblivious (Y/N).

<<(Y/N) POV>>

Savanna had finally answered me. God it felt like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders as I read our current conversation, ignoring Techno who was barking commands to me and Tommy.

<<>>

"Hey."
"Aunt Savi, you ok?"

"I'm fine, a little drama but nothing I can't handle."
"Are you alright, is there a reason your checking up on little old me?:)"

"I'm ok, I'm staying with some new friends right now. And I ran into a guy who said he knew you, he gave off weird vibes and doesn't gave a good track record so I was just worried."

"Well do you have his name, and with who he could possibly be, his number? ;)"

"Ew."
"Ew."
"Ew."

"What :c I'm lonely?"

"Why did I teach you to use emoticons."

"<\:D :^] I don't need you to teach me shit. Look at the men I made all by myself."

"Burn."

"How that go for you?"

<<>>

(Y/N) scoffed as he was typing a reply, but he was interrupted by Techno who was clearing his throat. (Y/N) looked up and glanced at Techno, staring down at his tusks. The piglin glared at him expectantly, "Bless you?..." Techno grumbled while grabbing the mans shoulder and shoving him towards the portals entrance. "Just stick close."

(Y/N) heard glass shatter as many varying purple hues enveloped his vision. His body felt heat everywhere, strongest to his left. He couldn't see why because of the dizziness he now felt, he stumbled out the other end of the portal as he twitched nervously.

Every one of his burns itched, all of them feeling more irritated as his clothes rubbed against them. His vision slowly became less blurry and the ringing in his ears faded as he looked around.
He was in the nether. He was full on in the nether

Ghasts flew farther away from them the trio luckily going unnoticed. It was flying over a lava pool, and by the gods it was hotter than (Y/N) though it would be. Sweat was already beading up on two of the three peoples foreheads . Not Techno of course. Mans a whole ass Piglin... technically a half ass piglin.

(Y/N) stared at the lave pool, anxiety anchored him to his spot. If he were to fall in there, would it feel like the rain all over again. He didn't get much of a chance to spiral mentally before a piglin walk right in front of him. (Y/N) teleported right behind Techno, as he hunched down and stared at the ground.

"Oh is the big guy scared of the Nether?"

Techno chuckled while patting his enderman companions shoulder, "You'll be fine, a bit of fire never hurt no body."

(Y/N) and Tommy stared at the man. "I know I just lost my nether virginity but even i know thats really wrong."

"THE FUCK IS A NETHER VIRGINITY!-"

——