Chapter 1

. . .

It was a warm sunny day, the breeze was blowing everything lightly and blowing leaves off of trees. People were out walking down the streets with their families, or just walking their animals. Nevertheless, they were enjoying this breezy weather. Han was observing everything from the balcony of the business. The breeze making his blue hair flow softly. He had his hands clung onto the rails of the balcony, just watching and enjoying this moment.

"Heyy, jisung."

Hans moment was disrupted when a loud, but familiar voice came up from behind him.

"Hey, hyunjin." Han said with a smile. Hyunjins blonde hair started flowing in the wind, his hair was down completely and it was messy. He had his hands in both his belt loops, his black belt supporting his black ripped jeans with a simple tee shirt with the number "8" on it. Hyunjin invited himself next to Han and stared at the sky. It was silent for a bit. "Hey, Han. Come inside for a bit, let's get water or something." Hyunjin said as he turned around, walking away from Han to enter the building. Han raised an eyebrow at him but followed him nevertheless. He sped up to catch up with him and once he was by his side Han let out a chuckle. "Well Hyunjin, something must be on your mind. What is it?" Hyunjin stopped in his tracks and leaned onto a wall.

"We have a really shitty boss huh?" This made Han let out a loud laugh. "Wow you really think so? We haven't had an actual race since what? Last month? How the hell is this dude even keeping the business going still." Han said in a sarcastic tone. Hyunjin let out a chuckle. "He's always gotten onto us for never abiding by his rules. Hell, the only reason I became a flagger was for the fun of it." Han said defeated. "Looks like you chose the wrong company, friend." A voice could be heard from behind the boys, they both turn around to see a black haired boy, wearing a leather jacket sitting at the one of the small tables, both arms placed onto the table with his chin on the table. He was wearing a black leather jacket with black jeans, Lee Felix, another flagger who worked here. Hyunjin laughed. "C'mon Felix, I know you're bored out of your mind as well. There hasn't even been a race for a monthh.' Hyunjin said, very dramatically. Felix let out a soft, innocent chuckle. "Apparently, the boss has had many invitations to multiple street racing sets, but he rejected everyone." Felix said with a exaggerated sigh, closing his eyes and putting his head on the table, facing the boys. Han crossed his arms and huffed as he leaned against the wooden railings of the stairs. Hyujin put his leg up onto the wall and perked his lips, making a smacking sound with them. Both Han and Felix looked at him weirded out. "Actually, Chan has this friend from another racing company, he's apparently into all this illegal street stuff, and chan wanted to race him. . ." Han smiled, liking where this is going. "Well, you get the point, Chan wanted us to go and I already got Yeji to come, you in or not?" Han uncrossed his arms and walked over to hyunjin, leaning against the wall with him now. "Is that even a question? Of course I'm going!" Han said a little to excited, Felix sighed and sat up in his chair. "Keep your voices down, I'd like to go but I've got things to do. . . Just don't get caught, okay?" Felix said with a worried look on his face. Han started laughing causing people to look over at them. Hyunjin chuckled nervously. He grabbed Han and pulled him over to the table Felix was sitting at. "Han, shut up." Han looked at him shocked- "Excuse me? And also, Felix, when was the last time we've ever gotten caught doing stuff like this? If the police come, we run. It's simple." Han said carelessly loud. "Okay, pretty boys sorry to interrupt your top secret conversation, but the boss needs you Felix." This caused all three boys to jump. They were scared till they realized it was just the bosses assistant, Momo. She had her hair pulled back, a white top with a black skirt and glasses on. "Oh! Hey momo. . . You'll keep your mouth shut, right?" Hyunjin said nervously. Momo shook her head in disappointment. "What you guys do is beyond me, I could careless what you do. Just be careful, if you wanna keep your jobs." She said in a monotone voice as she turned on her heel and walked off from them, her heels clicking as she walked. Han had big eyes. "She came out of nowhere." Felix rolled his eyes and got up. "And that's exactly my point, you guys have to be more careful." Felix shook his head as he started walking away. Han pouted at being what he would call, 'scolded.' "Also, I made brownies for you guys, it's in the cafeterias fridge. Better go get it before other people do. . ." Han perked up as Hyunjin was already speed walking towards the cafeteria downstairs, Han made excited noises basically jumping his way down stairs. Felix smiled and chuckled at his idiot best friends.