Adventure

(Stop Felix is literally an angel 😭🫶)

This is what happened between Changbin and Felix when Changbin scared Felix that one night, read the beginning of chapter 6 for better info.

Yes this is a filler sort of, it actually has some meaning behind it though.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix went inside and slipped on some crocks, his crocks had all sorts of pins on them from Han and Hyunjin, some were actually from Momo.

Before Felix went back out to meet with Changbin, he went into his rook and grabbed an extra blanket. It was cold out there, and a hoodie just wasn't enough to keep him warm. It was a blanket his mom had bought him a few days before she went into the hospital.

Felix wrapped himself up in the blanket and headed towards the back door, but he stopped himself. He checked his pockets to make sure he had his phone on him, then he went over into the living room, on the floor were his house keys. He picked them up and double checked everything in his house before exiting finally.

Changbin looked up when he heard a door shut. He saw Felix, the moonlight shone on him beautifully. Felix made sure the door was locked before speed walking over to Changbin.

Changbin leaned off of the tree and looked at Felix, the younger one had a gray and white blanket wrapped around him.

"Are you seriously that cold?" Changbin asked. Felix let out a shaky laugh. "It's freezing out here." Felix clenched the sides of the blanket as the wind picked up.

"If I knew you'd be that cold I would've brought my car." Changbin said turning arounasd, walking off. Felix decided to follow him, not really knowing where he was planning on going anyway.

There was a awkward silence as they walked through the slightly wooded area, the small, fragile sticks cracking underneath their feet. It didn't take long till Felix saw a dark dark blue motorcycle with a gray interior. It was parked by its lonesome on the side of the dark road, away from Felix's house.

Felix realized he was slowing down, so he sped up a bit to catch up with Changbin. Felix was now side by side with Changbin.

Changbin looked over at him as they stepped on the road, edging closer to his motorcycle.

"Where are you going to take me?" Felix asked Changbin, attempting to break this silence between the two. Changbin walked over to his motorcycle, picking up a black helmet and handing it over to Felix. "If your hair is long enough, I'd pull it back." Changbin told Felix, completely ignoring the previous asked question.

Felix staryed fidgeting with the straps on the helmet. "No. . . I don't have a hair tie. You should've told me." Felix said looking up at Changbin, who was already staring.

Felix all of sudden felt pressured feeling his gaze being drowned upon him. Changbin sighed and moved closer to Felix. "Let me help you then." Changbin said, bringing his hand up to Felix's face.

Felix flinched, but immediately regained his composure. Changbin decided not to question it.

He brushed Felix's bangs out of his face, holding it in place. Changbin then used his free hand and took the helmet that was once in Felix's hands and placed it on top of Felix's head.

Changbin removed his hand from Felix's head as he put the straps together. "Is that to tight? Do you need it more loose?" Changbin asked, staring into Felix's eyes. Felix shook his head no.

Changbin backed away from Felix and put on his own helmet now. Felix was standing around, not really knowing what he was allowed to do since this wasn't his property to touch. Changbin climbed ontop of his motorcycle and glanced over at Felix.