Visiting

Chapter 32.
.
.
.
.

1 day before the race. . .

. . .

Yestuerday was a rather uneventful day. Not much happened, Han, Chan and Felix stayed at the hospital a while to visit and reconnect with one another. They left after thirty or so minutes after Felix woke up.

On Minhos side wasn't much better either, Changbin slept in till 4 something, and Minho stayed on the couch the whole day upset.

He dropped Changbin off at 8 something yesterday to pick up his car, so his thoughts were very wild today.

. . .

2 pm. .

"Arghhhhhh." Minho groaned out as he spread his limbs out on the couch. He was so frustrated and just wanted to do something. He didn't know what he wanted to do, he just wanted to do something.

He sat there, trying to think of something.

He stood up a few moments later due to him not thinking of a single thing.

He made his way upstairs to his bedroom with his angering thoughts, hoping to shut them off for a while.

Once he made it to his room he threw himself onto the bed, sinking into the soft mattress, immediately feeling warmth but not comfort. Atleast not the comfort he used to get.

He shut eyes tight, maybe some shudeye would make him feel better. Sleep makes everything better.

He technically didn't have any work related things to do till later that night so he could rest up till then.

And he felt like it was working for the most part, till it was interrupted with his phone buzzing bedside him. "Seriously fuck everything." Minho groaned as he snatched his phone rather aggressively off the bedside.

He turned on his phone and was annoyed. He was even more pressed when he found out it was just his boss reminding everyone in the group chat about the prep at 8 tonight.

"Annoying ass motherfucker." Minho grumbled to himself, sliding the notification to the side so he didn't have to see the bosses name anymore. His boss sucked, like a lot. He would rather not deal with him as of right now.

Minho stared lifelessly at his phone, completely spacing out and putting himself into an unknowing trance.

His mind traveled from place to place until it finally stopped at one single spot.

Hans sister.

He had no clue why she popped up, he just went back to the night of the fight where everyone got messed up from a middle aged man.

"Mmmmm." Minho hummed, thinking.

"I wonder how she's doing. She's to precious to be with those types of parents. So young, so innocent." Minho mumbled while staring at his bedroom wall.

A thought flashed across his mind, and he knew it was gonna be a very bad thing to do.

"What if I ruin their lives just like how they ruined Jisungs?" Minho squinted his eyes. What on earth was he exactly thinking about? He can't get into to much trouble before the race or he'll pay the consequences. But, what if it just so happens to be worth it?

It won't hurt to give it a shot.

Minho went to his phone contacts, and went to call Jeongin.

It rung a few times, a few times means 2 full phone calls for Jeongin to pick up.