Upstairs

Chapter 15

Messy haired I.N???? 🧎‍♀️

--------------------------------------------------------------

(WARNING: su!c!de.)
.
. .
. . .

Seungmin and Jeongin made their way to the staircase where usually two staff members were guarding. But, to the surprise of the two boys, there was nobody there, it was just blocked off with a 'DO NOT ENTER'

"Well dam. Guess we have to go back-" "No, wait."

Seungmin whined but followed Jeongin nevertheless, as Jeongin had a tight hold around Seungmins wrist.

They approached the staircase, Jeongin looked both ways before walking up the stairs. Seungmin had an uneasy feeling of walking up those stairs. It was silent and dark.

As the two young boys made their way up, they encountered a door. Jeongin opened it, peaking inside before walking in with Seungmin by his side. What laid beyond that door was quite the shocker to Seungmin.

What it was behind that door was a cozy looking apartment. There was wooden floors and walls and each side of the hallway had one door.

There was a vintage touch to it, with a historical painting on one of the walls with a old wooden table with a vase of delicate flowers placed inside.

There was a long, beautiful carpet placed with dark green, red, and gold all in it in the middle of the floor.

There was a window at the end of this short hallway, it was blocked off. The only light support was from a few lit candles placed neatly inside holders, hanging onto the wall.

Seungmin was shocked at this, just below the boys was a insane nightclub with flashing lights, drugs, cigarettes, beer and so much more. But, up here there was a cozy feel, you could feel the vibrations of the music from up here.

"Wow. . ." Seungmins mouth was hanging open slightly. Jeongin chuckled. "Suprising, right? Come here, let me show you something more."

Jeongin guided the elder to a door on the right, the floors made a creaking noise everytime they stepped.

Jeongin opened the door, it was squeaking as he opened it more and more.

Jeongin stepped inside, awaiting Seungmin.

Seungmin stepped in beside him. And he was shocked once more.

There was yet another old, cozy vintage bedroom. The bed was old looking but it looked comfy. There was a round, green carpet placed in the middle of the bed room. Sitting across from the bed looked to be a work desk of some sort you'd do homework on.

There were two wooden drawers placed next to each other, the desk being what separated them. There was a small drawer next to the bed where a lamp was placed.

Jeongin moved his hand from Seungmins wrist to his hand, he held onto his hand softly. "Come." Jeongin lightly guided Seungmin to the bed, where he sat with Jeongin right by his side.

There was a silence that fell upon the two. "Soo, what are we doing up here?" Seungmin asked, looking over at Jeongin.

Jeongin opened the drawer that was next to the bed, he pulled out a picture and stared at it for a moment, before he brought it over to Seungmin so he could peak at it.

What Seungmin saw on the picture was three people, a woman, a man, and a little kid. Seungmin pursed his lips. "Okay?" Jeongin smiled softly.

"This was the last picture I was able to take with them, my mom and dad." Seungmin felt his body tense up.