Chapter 37

.
. .
. . .

Minho was in a cycle of pure panic and fear, everywhere his mind tried to go it would wonder back to that one, life changing moment that occurred in Minhos life time. He was horrified, angry. He didn't know how to go back to normal, his body broke into a cold sweat as he clenched onto Han like his whole life depended on this one, single person. Han was the only person he fought ever so hard for, he didn't want to feel this way towards another person, if Han went away, then he does. He'll never feel this way towards another person. Which is probably why he reacted this way towards Han when he admitted he didn't want to continue living.

"Minho, please baby breathe. Just look at me and tell me everything. Okay?" Han put his warm hand onto Minhos cold cheek, his hands felt exactly like his mothers hand, he had his mother's touch. Minho, although anxious, looked up and stared into Hans beautiful eyes. Hans face was tear stained but he put his best efforts into making himself a comfort partner for the person in front of him.

"Minho, I'm right here with you, ok? I'm not going anywhere, I promise." Han spoke in a soft voice, trying to sooth the upset boy. He made sure to use his thumb to caress his cheek, so he could feel secure in his presence.

Minho, inhaled sharply. He could not believe him, that's exactly what the other person had said to him, and now that person is gone. "No, no. It's a lie, isn't it?" Minhos lip quivered, his chest getting tighter as he felt his breathing getting sharper and more unsteady. Hans whole body softened as he brought his face closer to Minhos and booping their noses together. "I mean it. I wouldn't lie to you, you're to precious to be lied to." Han spoke in a soft voice that took Minho way back.

Minho gulped and nodded. "Ok, I believe you." Minho wanted to try his best for Han, he wanted to believe him. He put all his trust into Han. "Okay, good. Now can you tell me what happened?" Han talked in a mother like voice, making Minho look up to him. He's always loved Han, but this might've just made him love him even more.

"Mhm." Minho hummed shakily while nodding his head. He was willing to do anything for Han, even if it meant risking his life or making the world his enemy, he'd do anything underneath the sun for him.

Han smiled, giving a small kiss on his nose. "Okay, take your time." Han didn't want Minho to feel rushed, he wanted him to feel comfortable in his presence.

It took Minho awhile before he felt ok enough to speak about the moments that forever changed his life.

"Ok. I'm ready, I think." Minho announced to Han, Han brought his hand from his cheek down to his arm, and made a mental note to rub him throughout the whole thing. He didn't know how tough it would've been on Minho.

"It happened when I was born. Everything was shit from the start."

. . . . .

"God dammit- I'm trying to tell you this is the problem!" A man's voice was heard, although it was desperately trying to be shut out.

"It's not his fault!" A woman's voice was then heard, a very hurt and choked voice came out.

The silence then came, it was so peaceful. The quiet he hasn't heard in so long.

"No, you're right. It's your fucking fault for birthing such a piece of shit!"

Minhos eyes twitched, he lifted himself from his warm bed and stared at the wall in complete darkness. Minho wiped his tears before he stood up, he mustn't cry or show any form of weakness, that'll be pathetic.

He tiptoed towards the door, carefully cracking open the door and peaking his head out. What he saw was typical, but still scary to a nine year old boy who just wanted to get some extra sleep for school the next day.