Chapter 39

.
. .
. . .

Minho and Chan watched the three boys smiling and giggling with one another, looking overjoyed.

"I've never seen anyone be so happy to lose a job just to get a new one a few minutes later." Changbin said nonchalantly as he stood up, walking over to Minho. "Me neither." Jeongin said as he threw an arm over Seungmins waist, making Seungmins face distort in pure disgust.

"Well, I guess boss was just insanely high to hire them without an interview." Minho nodded at Changbins statement.

"I wonder when boss kicks out of it how he'll think that he hired four gay men into our company." Minho commented.

Jeongin looked at the arm he had over Seungmins waist. "Minho, false statement, were all actually gay. Seungmin sweetie pie don't talk, I'll speak the truth for you and you are gay." Jeongin said as he stared at Seungmin with a bright smile. Seungmin whined, he hated this.

"You can't just assume someone's sexuality, Jeongin." Seungmin crossed his arms, looking away. "I have every right to assume when me and you almost had se-"

"WHAT?!" Changbin screamed. He always thought Seungmin hated Jeongin, so he was confused as to what happened between them.

"Nothing happened!" Seungmin yelled back, clearly uncomfortable. "Something obviously did for you two to all of a sudden be closer." Minho said, completely ignoring the yelling men still happy to have a job together.

"Lino? Lino definitely knows what might've happened between you two, Lino knows everything!" Han exclaimed while skipping over to Minho and wrapping his arms around him, causing Minho to smile at Han being happy.

"You're right, Jisung." Minho patted Hans head.

"It's whatever." Seungmin sighed out, visibly upset and embarrassed. Jeongin only pulled him closer as a silent way to comfort him.

Chan smiled, very pleased that Han is happy again. He was also just happy everybody was finally not depressed or upset anymore. He was glad Han was smiling, he was glad Felix wasn't crying, he was just, happy. Everyone was happy.

"Well, whenever our new boss is sober, I'd like to thank him for giving us this job. I appreciate it, Minho." Chan thanked Minho, expressing just how greatful he was at the fact that within the span of thirty minutes he managed to get a new job at company B.

"Don't worry about it, I'd do anything for you guys." Minho spoke with a soft tone, a tone he never usually speaks in. "Awhhhh." Changbin teased, which made Minho roll his eyes. "Whatever."

"Well, I'm just glad I have you." Chan smiled while squeezing Minhos shoulder, feeling greatful for Minho being in his life.

"Pft, please Chan I'd be dead without you. Anyways, I'm off today and since the boss isn't sober I'll take you guys up here tomorrow to talk with the boss." Minho said while his hand was patting Hans back. "Okay then, that's fine."

"I wanted to go home with Channie anyways." Hyunjin said as he skipped to Chan.

"I've always been curious, are you and Chan a thing?" Changbin asked whilst tilting his head. Chan laughed nervously. "Well, uhm. Friends with benefits. Definitely." Chan explained, but Hyunjin seemed a bit upset that this was how Chan viewed them. Hyunjin really liked Chan.

Changbin noticed Hyunjins face and then looked back at Chan, but he just shrugged his shoulders. "Guess you guys can figure it out yourselves."

Changbin said as he went to Felix, throwing his arm around his shoulder. Felix smiled at the company.