Chapter 29

.
.
.

9 : 55 PM

Han was in the shower way longer than he should've been. He was trying to get his mind and heart at ease.

He just got done talking with Felix on the phone twenty minutes ago, he's been in the shower since. Felix wasn't feeling to well and he just wanted to talk to his friend, so of course Han would stay with him. He's always leaned on Felix for help so he was going to help Felix.

After much debate within his mind he shut the shower off, smoke fogging the air due to the hot water. He took this towel off of his towel rack and went over to the fogged over mirror.

He wiped his hand over it a couple of times so he could get a clearer view of himself.

And he looked like a mess.

His eyebags were more worse than usual and let's not forget to point out his reddened eyes.

"Jeez, what's wrong with me?" Han brought his hand up, brushing over his dark circles.

Han decided to forget it. He went into his room and put on more comfortable clothing, a loose t shirt and sweats. He grabbed his phone and threw himself onto the bed.

However, he was definitely not expecting to see what he saw once turned the device on. Someone requested to follow him.

Han clicked on the notification which brought him to the also private account. He couldn't quite make sure who it was.

"Who the hell is jutdwae?" Han squinted his eyes. He looked at his profile picture to a man's eyes looking into the camera. The eyes were beautiful, it was a beautiful brown color. "Mmm. I'll see who you are." Han whispered to himself, clicking the follow button.

He immediately went to the messages to ask him who he was.

Jjiisuunngg
"Who are you"

Han didn't know if he'd get a immediate response or not considering the late time. He sighed, shutting off his phone and laying his head back.

A few minutes went by and Han was drifting off but his phone buzzed, causing a vibration on the bed. It jerked him awake.

Han rubbed his eyes as he brought the phone up, seeing a message across his screen from the person who followed him.

He opened up the message.

Jutdwae
"Changbin"

Hans eyes widened. How did Changbin find his account?

Jjiisuunngg
"Oh"

"Well how did u find my account?"

Jutdwae

Typing. . .

Hans brows furrowed when he saw the typing bubble disappear. Something fishy was going on, he felt it.

Jutdwae
"Chan told me"

"I wasn't stalking you"

"I swear I didn't ask with a sick thought of stalking you"

Han was looking at all the messages he sent back and fourth before chuckling. "He's so paranoid and for what." Han smiled as he typed.