Chapter 9

.
. .
. . .

The sun was setting. The weather was cool, and breezy. It felt so nice. Anybody could've been out in this weather and feel comfortable, anyone could've stepped out and they would've been instantly healed. Everything about today, felt magical.

The sky was a orangey color, mixed with pinks and blue around the sky.

Han had the window rolled down, laying his head out of it, allowing the wind to blow on his face. It felt relaxing.

Minho was currently taking him back home, they were leaving the location that was set to have the racing event. Either looking around, or just messing around with Changbin and Jeongin.

Han was about to fall asleep. That was until he heard a small tune come from beside him. He leaned his head forward, back into the car and looked beside him. Minho was humming softly. It sounded beautiful.

"Do you sing? Or have you ever sung before?" Han asked, intrigued. Minho stopped humming and cleared his throat.

"Yeah, I used to a lot in high school, but I don't really go out of my way to do it. It was just something that came naturally."

"Ohhh, that's cool. You should sing more though. You sound great." Han said, leaning his head back to the window. Minho smiled.

"Thank you, Jisung." Han smiled.

"Yeah, no problem."

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Urghh- fuck!" Felix cursed out for the hundredth time. "He's still not answering?" Chan asked worried.

"No. . . He hasn't. Has Minho answered you at all?" Chan shook his head disappointed.

"That isn't like Han though, his phones probably dead or something." Hyunjin said, who was currently leaning against Chan on Felix's couch.

After the night at the bar, Jisung had completely disappeared and neither of the boys could get into contact with him.

Felix sighed. "I'm going to my room for a minute." Felix left and entered his room.

Felix had a massive headache, from all the stress with Han plus everything happening with his mom at the hospital, and now he has to prepare and even go to the racing event later in a few weeks. He just wanted and needed a break, but that break was something he was never going to be able to catch.

Felix opened up the drawer that was beside his bed and pulled out a pill bottle. It was pain killers. He popped open the lid and shook a few pills into his hand. He didn't care how much he took, he just wanted this headache to go away.

He popped the pills into his mouth and grabbed the water bottle that was half empty and has been sitting there for maybe 3 weeks total.

He drunk it down smoothly, threw the bottle somewhere and threw himself on the bed. He looked at his phone again, considering calling Jisung again but thought it would've been pointless.

He scrolled down his contacts and stopped at some point when he saw a name. Changbin.

If no one else was answering the phone, would Changbin maybe know?

Felix sighed and clicked the call icon, and the phone started ringing. Felix all of a sudden got nervous and fidgety. It was just a simple question, and if he didn't know just hang up. It's that easy.

It rung a few times before he heard a familiar voice on the other end.

"Hello?" Felix cleared his throat and put the phone next to his ear. "Uh, yeah hi. Sorry for calling."