Chapter 3

.
. .
. . .

"Hyunjin, wake up!"

Felix nagged at Hyunjin for what felt like the 100th time today. When Hyunjin was eating he fell asleep and slept in a little more than usual and was right now, 10 minutes late for work. He was practically begging the half asleep Hyunjin to hurry up and wake up so that they could go.

"5 more minutes. ." Hyunjin mumbled underneath his tired voice. Felix sighed and almost gave up for a minute, but then he thought about something.

"Fine then. I guess you just won't figure out what I was making you last night. . " Felix said as he was walking off from Hyunjin. Hyunjin had perked up upon hearing this and immediately got up, his messy blonde hair falling in his face. Felix laughed at the state his friend was in. "Go do something with your hair. And change into something, I don't know what but your clothes are all wrinkled up." Felix had laughed out as he walked to grab something from the kitchen.  Hyunjin sighed as he walked into Felix's bedroom to find something, anything.

Felix leaned against the kitchen counter as he tried dialing Hans number again, but it went straight to voicemail. Felix started again worried. Hyunjin and Changbin both had heard nothing from Han ever since he's taken off with Minho. "I wonder if he's okay. . ." Felix muttered underneath his breath, hoping he'd see him at work.

"I wonder what he's up to. . ."

....

Han was up to no good per usual. Minho was still asleep and he had already went into Linos phone and started messaging random people on his phone, clearing out all the unread messages.

"Jeongin messages you a lot, huh. . ." He whispered to a sleeping Lino, sleeping on his side peacefully. Han smiled at him at awe. He said it once, and he'll say it again, Lee Minhos beauty was truly out of this world.

He stopped looking at Lino and opened the messages with Jeongin. Most of it was nonsense and random misspelled words, everywhere. The most recent message was from last night, he asked 'where are you, I need tk talk to u'

Spelt just like that.

Han considered responding, or just leaving him on read. He was already looking through all his business without his consent.

. . .

"I'll respond." Han said out loud to no one in particular. He responded with, "idk'

Han all of a sudden thought of something, what if he took a picture of Lino and sent it to Jeongin? It would've been stupid but it was fun to do anyway. He tapped on the camera app and snapped a picture of a sleeping Lino. Han opened up the picture and stared at it for a moment. . . "I should take more photos of you." He whispered to himself. He then got up and took pictures of different angles of a sleeping Lee Know.

He sent them all to Jeongin. Han laughed slightly. "Han. . ." Jisung snapped his head back upon hearing his name being called, it was Lino slowly getting up and rubbing his eyes softly as he did so. His brown fluffy hair all up in his eyes. Minho had some bed hair if he was being honest. It wasn't exactly messy but it wasn't exactly tamed either. Han turned off Linos phone and threw it somewhere on the bed, ultimately deciding to let Lino find the photos by himself. Minho was staring off into some sort of abyss, probably trying to wake himself up. Han laughed a little as he edged closer to Minho, slowly moving his messy bangs out of his eyes. Lino looked down at him. For just a minute there, Han had his hand behind Minhos ear, and they were both just staring into one another's eyes. Han inched closer. . . Lino could've sworn he was close to falling into his lips, but Han jumped out of his bed almost immediately.

"Well I'm gonna wash my face, do whatever you want!" Han said as he ran over to the bathroom and shut the door. Lino blinked for a moment then just laughed. "What a annoying little tease you are, Han Jisung. . ."