Shine

Chapter 25.

------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.

"Please, stay still." Seungmin told Jeongin. "I'm trying but it hurts. I probably will have a head tumor now." Seungmin decided to ignore Jeongin.

They were piled in Seungmins car with Changbin driving. It wasn't a huge car, so it was chaotic getting everyone inside.

Jeongin was pressed up against the door in the backseat while Seungmin was getting pushed onto Jeongins left leg. Meanwhile Chan was on the floorboard for no good reason, just felt like laying down while Hyunjin was in the middle and of course Felix was in the front seat.

Minho was pressed against the door as well with Han next to him, which was painfully awkward.

The charm Minho got him was currently underneath Minhos thigh, but he had no idea how to get him off of it.

The air was getting heavy due to how all of them were piled on eachother, Han didn't like it. He nudged Hyunjin.

"What?" Hyunjin asked out loud. "It's hot in here." Han whispered although it was no secret. "I know. Changbin, turn the air on." Hyunjin pulled the collar of his shirt down, trying to air out what he could. "I know. It's on high. Just breathe."

Hyunjin sighed out, laying his head on Hans shoulder. "Hyunjin, I love you but get off me. I'm about to have a heat stroke." Han gently pushed Hyunjin off him. "You suck." Hyunjin huffed out, laying his head on Seungmin this time.

Han didn't respond to him and looked back down at his charm that was probably getting crushed. Han let out a whine while looking sadly at his charm.

Minho looked at Han but noticed he was looking down, he looked down and saw what he was upset about.

Minho lifted his thigh up, gently pulling the charm out. Han was a little shocked, he didn't realize Minho was looking at him. "Sorry." Minho mumbled quietly while putting the charm slightly atop of Hans upper thigh.

Minho let go of the charm, looking back out the window, smiling slightly seeing how Han had his charm.

"Jeongin, let me see your head." Seungmin said while he pulled on Jeongins head. "Ow ow ow- careful!" Seungmin didn't listen while feeling around his head, he only pulled his hand off once he winced in pain.

He saw his fingers freshly coated with the youngers blood. "What happened to you guys?" Felix asked, looking behind the seats. "Well, you see an old man beat the living shit out of me, and Minho, and Chan." Jeongin stated casually. "Who did it?" Changbin asked. All three boys went silent.

"I was looking for someone, went into the wrong place at the wrong time and we all got fucked." Minho lied through his teeth, obviously none of them could say the truth especially with Han being right there.

"Who were you looking for? Boss said it himself that everything was covered if it was that person." Seungmin said while wiping his fingers on Hyunjins jeans, making Hyunjin have a slight panic attack. "It was somebody else and I dragged Jeongin and Chan with me. Sorry for hurting them." Minho looked towards Felix with no look of apology on his face.

"Was it just one guy? How did one person hurt you three this bad?" Hyunjin asked, wiping the blood off his jeans.

"Jisung, was your dad a fighter or did he do martial arts?" Chan asked out of the blue. Minho and Jeongin eyes widened. Why would he bring that up? Is he crazy?

"Uh my grandpa, his dad was a boxer. I guess if he learned anything it would've been from him. But that was weird, why ask?" Han narrowed his eyes at Chan who remained calm although his whole leg was in pain.