Chapter 4

.
. .
. . .

Minho, Han, and Felix were currently on their way towards Felix's house to eat whatever he made them. Han was sitting in the front seat talking to Felix who was sitting in the back seat. Han had actually brought his charger with him and gave it to Lino, but he didn't have a charger port in his car so it was actually really pointless. And Han knew this.

"So you're telling me some dude you've never met actually cleaned for you? He honestly is probably into you." Han said looking at Felix in the backseat. Felix sighed. "Han, for the last time all because someone does a kind deed doesn't make them immediately into you. Hyunjin wouldn't have done it, and I think he knew that." Felix said while taking off his black jacket. Han pursed his lips and made a humming sound. "Well even so-" "Changbin doesn't fall in love, he leads people on." Minho said interrupting Han. Both Han and Felix looked at him. "Say what now?" Han asked full attention on Lino. "He'll lead you on, have sex with you, then drop you like you've never existed. Seriously Felix, word of advice from Changbins buddy, don't fall for him. That's your biggest mistake." Lino said carelessly, eyes fixated on the road.

"How do you know this? Did you sleep with him or something?" Han asked with his arms crossed, looking at Minho. Lino let out a laugh. "Of course I have." Both Felix and Han stared at him blankly. "What?! Have you?" Han asked. Lino looked at him disgusted. "Seriously you believe that? Of course I haven't he's like a brother to me." Minho said while pulling into Felix's driveway. Felix shook his head. "I never intended to fall in love with him, I just want to say thank you at least." Felix mumbled as he pulled his house keys out of his pocket and exited the car. Han sunk into his seat. "What's wrong?" Minho asked while unbuckling his seatbelt. Han looked up at him. "Nothing, it's just that Felix had a really bad time once with some dickhead. I just. . " Minho could see that Jisung had actual concern on his face. "I don't know a thing about this Changbin dude, I don't want him around Felix. I mean, I know he won't be around him but-" Han was cut off when he felt a hand on his upper thigh. "Calm down. I'll make sure nothing happens, okay?" Minho said as he exited the car as well. Han blinked a couple times before just smiling and leaving the cat alongside Lino.

Felix was already inside the house, getting the food heated up. He originally made the food for Han and Hyunjin but since Hyunjin wasn't here he was just gonna give it to Minho. Han hopped on inside like he lived there, Minho was following closely behind.

Han spotted Felix in the kitchen. He stopped Minho in his tracks. "Stop. You smell that?" Han asked in a serious tone while looking up at Minho. Lino raised his eyebrow and stared at him weirdly. "No?" Minho answered with. Han gasped and put his hand over his mouth. "Are you kidding?! It's the smell of this awesome food he made!" Han loud out while running to Felix, back hugging him. Felix rolled his eyes and just continued on preping the food. Lino smiled softly. He could tell they were close.

Minho made his way into the kitchen and kinda just stood there. He didn't know what to do. Felix turned around pushing Han off of him. "Here, have something to eat. Both of you." Felix said as he put both the plates down. "Are you sure? Have you ate anything today?" Minho asked. Felix shook his head and smiled. "I'm alright. I already ate today, you guys haven't. " Felix said while sitting next to Han. Felix obviously lied but Lino didn't want to make a scene so he just nodded and sat down next to Felix. "Thank you Felix." Lino said. Felix nodded. "I love you, Felix." Han said to Felix.

"Yeah, I love you too. . ."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my gosh, I'm gonna have a panic attack." Jeongin said pacing around. Changbin rolled his eyes. "Put the dam helmet on. It's not that bad, were gonna find Minho and leave." Changbin replied with.