Chapter 16

.
. .
. . .

"I can't believe we unintentially had a sleepover." Chan yawned out. "Tell me about it." Minho huffed.

The two younger boys were currently fast asleep. Chan looked at the three others like he was admiring his kids. Felix had his black hair all in his face, his chest moving up and down slowly. Minho was softly caressing Hans thigh with his thumb.

Chan layed his back up against the wall, and let his mind wonder around. His mind went to all sorts of things, such as Hyunjin, the company, what he promised Jisung, the race.

The race. . He remembered what had happened to Minho a few years, it gave Chan anxiety everytime Minho got worked up. Everytime Minho raced against someone who made him mad, something bad had always happen.

Minho wasn't the type to let people get underneath his skin, but when they did, it never ended well for them or Minho. Chan was just worried for his friend, maybe it was just him over thinking per usual.

"Hey, Minho?" Chan asked, interrupting the peaceful silence among the boys. Minho opened his eyes but didn't bother to look at Chan. "Hm?" Minho hummed out.

"Please be careful." Chan said abruptly, causing Minho to peak over at him. "Careful with what?" Minho asked quietly, as not to disturb the sleeping boys. "Just be careful." Chan stated not answering the slightly younger boys question, causing Minho to get annoyed.

"Elaborate." Minho glared at the other. Chan sighed. "Careful with the race I mean. I just don't want you to hurt yourself like last time. You have no idea how hard it was to see you barely alive in the hospital." Chan rested his hand atop of Felix's knee, causing Felix to nuzzle his face into Minhos shoulder.

Minho took one more breath, before smiling. "Don't worry about it. I'll be careful, just for you though." Chan laughed quietly.

.

Han smiled. He has been awake for a while now, just to comfortable to open his eyes or move. Hearing how the two boys cared for each other made Han happy.

"Anyways, you taking Jisung home?" Minho asked, which made Hans smile drop hearing his name. "Yeah, he needs to start showing up to work or else his paycheck is gonna get cut."

"What do flaggers do there anyway?" Minho asked, looking down at Jisung who didn't budge. Chan hummed. "Hmmm, let's see they do. . Flagging stuff? Sometimes we shoot guns in the air so they practice with that time to time, they sometimes do paperwork. Or, they help the racers with their car. Jisung usually does nothing though." Chan shook his head, Minho giggled, moving his hand to Jisungs shoulder rubbing it.

"Yeah, that sounds like him." Chan looked over at the two, they just looked so perfect for one another, they look like fitted pieces of something missing. "Hey, Minho. Do you maybe-"

"No." Minho cut Chan off.

"I didn't even ask the question." Minho smiled. "Yeah, I know. What's the question again?" Chan felt annoyed. "Do you like Han?" Chan asked straight forward.

Minho went quiet, looking down at the blue haired male.

If Minho was being honest, no. He didn't like Jisung. But something inside his heart, everytime he wanted to say no, his heart would put a stop to it. He knew something felt different with Han, but did he ever really think he wanted a relationship with the younger? No.

Everything was no, but he couldn't bring himself to say it.

Han on the other hand, was scared. He wanted to love, he truly desperately did, but would his heart allow it? No.