Promise

Chapter 21.

------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.

Han was sobbing uncontrollably walking down the sidewalk, his hands freezing as he put the hoodie which belonged to Minho closer to his face. "I-i'm sorry, Lino."

Han had his clothes in one hand with his phone in the pocket of the hoodie. Han noticed a gas station that seemed pretty packed and chose to sit outside of it to call someone.

He sat on the concrete floor as people walked past him, either sparing him a glance or not bothering him at all. Jisung shakily pulled out his phone and dialed Felix's number.

. . .

.
.

Felix was still at the hospital with Changbin by his side, his mother was fast asleep. It was just silence before Felix's phone went off. Felix quickly took the phone and answered, not bothering looking at who called. If it was someone he didn't like who called he'd just hang up.

"Hello?" Felix asked, laying his head back on Changbins shoulder. "Felix. . I messed up."

Felix perked up, standing straight. Changbin took note of the sudden change of presence.

"Han what happened?" Changbin moved his head closer to the phone so he could hear what was going on.

"I. . I did something stupid a-and now he's gone and I said bad things and- I can't do it anymore." Han sounded completely broken on the other end, making Felix worried. Although Changbin had a hint Minho and Han must've got into it pretty badly.

"Wait, Hanni slow down. Who's gone? Where are you?" Felix could hear Hans heavy breathing through the phone. "I'm at a gas station that was near Minhos house. I don't want him to hate me Felix." Felix could audibly hear how everytime Han brought up Minho his voice seemed to have cracked more and more.

"Okay, Hanni hold on. I'm coming to get you, just sit tight okay?"

"Okay." Felix hung up the phone and turned to face Changbin with a worried look on his face. "Do you know any gas stations near Minhos place?" Felix asked, hurrying Changbin.

Changbin started thinking, as Felix checked his phone after it dinged.

"I'm outside of the gas station, u should see me"

Felix gasped. "What?" Asked Changbin. "He's outside, he's probably freezing!" Changbin started thinking harder before it clicked. "I might know, let's go." Changbin was making his way to the door as Felix bidded his quick goodbye to his mother.

Felix and Changbin walked as fast as they could to his car. Changbin unlocked the car once he saw it and opened the door for Felix and walked off to get in on his side.

Felix was panicking, badly. Changbin just started the car and Felix was already a worried mess. "Why are you taking so long? Hurry!" Changbin gave him a side eye.

"What the fuck do you think I'm doing? Producing a movie?" Changbin pulled out and drove as quick as he could without suppressing the speed limit, only going 5 over.

"Changbin, hurry." Felix tapped his shoulder slightly as Changbin sighed. "I'm already going over the speed limit, he won't die calm down."

Felix opened his mouth in disbelief, Changbin noticed this. Shit.