Chapter 12

.
. .
. . .

Minho jumped up out of bed after the phone call. He started shaking Han aggressively. "Ow- shit stop-" "It's Felix." Minho said in a tone that would make you think he died or got into a tragic accident. Han set up from bed after hearing his tone. "What happened to Felix?" Han asked in a groggy voice. His head still hurt. "I don't know, all I know it's something bad. Bin told me to tell you to call him." Jisung felt worried now. "And he told me to go the Seoul hospital. So uh, yeah you should hurry."

. .

Han was hurrying while putting on his shoes, after he put his shoes on he pulled out his phone and ran outside to the car which Minho was already in, waiting for Han. Jisung dialed Felix's number as he entered the car, which Minho started driving almost immediately.

Han let out a worried whimper. "He's not answering.  ." Han rang again. Minho sped up faster. He didn't care if he wasn't following the speed limit, the hospital was only 10 minutes away from where he lived.

"Don't stop trying. I guess this is worse then I thought.  ."

.

.
. .

Minho pulled up in a supermarket near the hospital, thinking that Felix ran somewhere away from it. He and Han both exited the car. "He hasn't answered at all?" Minho asked removing his jacket and placing it on Han. Han shook his head. "No. . Let's look around, but stay close okay?" Han said looking at him worried. Minho brushed his hair out his face and nodded. "We're going to find him, now let's go." Minho said removing his hand from Hans face and speed walking away, looking for any sign of Felix.

He walked down the sidewalk, feeling un easy since he left Jisung alone. He pulled out his phone, occasionally yelling out Felix's name seeing if he would respond. He called Changbin.

After a few rings Changbin answered.

"Did you find him?" Changbin asked worried. "No, I didn't. I'm just curious, what happened?" Minho asked, he hoped the question wouldn't piss of Changbin already more than he already is. He heard Changbin sighed on the other line.

"Some bad shit happened at the hospital with his ex, he got upset and ran off and I promised his mom I would help find and take care of him, and she's about to die and I just-"

Minho felt a hard hit on his chest, taking the breath out him a little. He immediately grabbed onto the person infront of him so they wouldn't fall to the ground. The person looked up, and his eyes widened. "Changbin, come to that one supermarket near the hospital. I found him." Minho hung up and messaged Han.

"Hey, Felix. Are you okay?" Minho spoke softly as he brought him a tad bit closer. Felix shook his head, tears pouring. "No. . Hyung, it's so hard." Felix was broken at this point. Minho didn't know if he should hug him or not. Minho felt bad for just leaving him crying like that, he was probably freezing too. Minho brought him in, and wrapped his arms around him.

"It's okay. . Just breathe." Felix felt tense in Minhos embrace, but slowly loosened as he wrapped his arms around the elder and breaking down even more. Minho and Felix sat like that until Han came running up to the two. "Felix!" Han yelled out, causing Felix to jump a little. He removed himself from Minho, and Minho removed his arms from Felix, he slowly rubbed his back as he stepped away from him.

Han softened. Out of all of his friends, Han was the only one who knew everything. Felix and him were so close. "Felix. . I'm so sorry." Han walked up to Felix and engulfed him in a big embrace. Felix hugged him as the tears wouldn't stop. Minho kept his hand on Felix's back, rubbing in every now and then.