Best Friends with Benefits

BEFORE THIS STARTS-

This is a filler/side story, based off of what happened in chapter 3. I will make side stories or filler time to time but not all the time- and usually it's based off of something that happened inside a chapter. In this case, this is what happened after Felix left Hyunjin and Chan at the garage.

Fair warning: this is a little weird.

If you haven't read chapter 3, this'll be a little confusing.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin was still sitting on the table. Chan was gone somewhere, he said he had to grab something. It had been about 15 minutes since Felix had left to go find Han. Hyunjin had actually wondered what he'd been up to. I mean, he literally hasn't heard a thing from him since the stadium. He was actually hoping Felix would find him and make sure he was okay. But other then that, he's just been chilling with Chan.

"Hyunjin!" Hyunjin looked up at hearing his name and saw a sweaty Chan. "Yeah? What's up?" Hyunjin said moving his feet back and fourth. "Nothing, I just wanted you to know I was back." Chan said as lowered back down to his car. Hyunjin just smiled at him. He felt safe around Chan. Very safe. . .

Hyunjin was getting a little bored just sitting there. He knew he could've went up and done some actual work stuff, but he'd rather sit around and do nothing than do work. He started kicking his feet way back, which hit underneath the table, causing a loud noise. He did this repeatedly while scrolling through his phone. Chan started getting annoyed.

*BANG*

Chan squinted his eyes and tired to focus on fixing the car.

*BANG*

Chan slid out from underneath the car and looked up at Hyunjin.

*BANG*

"Hyunjin, stop it." Chan said sternly.

*BANG*

"Hyunjin, I said stop."

*BANG*

"Hyunjin for the last time, I said stop it."

*BANG*

Chan squinted his eyes, irritated. "What's wrong with you?" Chan asked. Hyunjin stopped banging the table and just let his feet sway from front to back. "I don't know. I'm bored." Hyunjin said while looking down. "Well, please stop. The noise is annoying." Hyunjin huffed out. "But I'm bored." Chan stood up and looked at him. "How does banging a table fix your boredom?" Chan asked genuinely curious at this point. Hyunjin just shrugged. "Because it makes you mad." Hyunjin replied with, still looking down. Chan threw his wrench somewhere and walked over to Hyunjin. Hyunjin was still looking down. "What will make you not bored?" Chan asked looking down at Hyunjin. Hyunjin was still kicking his feet back and fourth not looking up at Chan. Although he would never admit it, he was scared to look up at Chan. "Hyunjin?" Chan asked. "What?" Hyunjin answered looking at up Chan. He regretted it. Chan looked way to good, really good.

Hyunjin sighed and put his forehead against Chans chest. Chan just stared at him trying to see if he could get any type of hint of what he wanted. "Hyunjin, what do you want? Just tell me." Chan said, putting his hand on Hyunjins neck trying to get him to look at him. Hyunjin sighed out and looked up at him. "You know what I'm wanting, so why are you even trying to ask me?" Hyunjin said looking into Chans eyes.

"Are you sure? In here?" Chan asked.

These two were close, very close. Of course they've slept with each other in the past but they were nothing more than just friends. They've done it multiple times in the past, and no one knows about it. It's been awhile since they have though.

"I mean why not. . ." Hyunjin slid his hand up Chans arms. "Please?" Hyunjin gave Chan puppy eyes. Chan looked the other way. Hyunjin pouted. "Chann-" Hyunjin was cut off when he felt lips against his. Hyunjin jumped slightly due to the unexpected contact, but slowly started kissing back, he missed the feeling.

Chan moved his hand up to Hyunjins thigh, Hyunjins hands were wrapped around on his neck, one was tangled up in Chans blonde locks. Hyunjin pushed Chans head, causing him to deepen the kiss. Hyunjin was enjoying this. He bucked his hips up against Chans lower stomach. Chan tightened his grip on Hyunjins thigh. Hyunjin whimpered quietly into Chans mouth, causing Chan to deepen the kiss more if it was even possible. Chan slipped his free hand underneath Hyunjins shirt, rubbing up and down. Hyunjin tugged at his hair. Chan was almost going to remove Hyunjins shirt until. .

"CHAN!" Chan and Hyunjin both jumped, Chan looked to see who it was while still having his hands on Hyunjin.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Ryujin asked. Chan laughed nervously. Hyunjin looked everywhere but at Ryujin, she was his sisters best friend after all. Ryujin rubbed her temples. "Boss has been looking for you all day, Hyunjin. But it seems you're. . . Occupied." Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I am. Go away." Hyunjin said in a sassy tone. Ryujin had her arms crossed looking at them.

"You're lucky it was me who found you guys. You know how they feel about. . . Flaggers and racers." Chan let go of Hyunjin and put both of hands together. "Please don't tell anyone about this. I'll do anything-" "Chan. You're acting like I'm one of the annoying staff members. I'm not so chill out. I'm not opening my mouth, I swear." Chan sighed out in relief, while Hyunjin was impatiently tapping his hand on the table. Ryujin noticed this. "Uh, well I'll take my leave now. I'll cover for you Hyunjin." Ryujin said speed walking off. Chan was walking towards outside of the garage. "Hey, where are you going?" Hyunjin said standing up from the table. "Sit back down. I'm closing the door." Chan said as he slammed the garage door shut.

Hyunjin was still standing up. Chan looked at him. "You have listening issues, huh?' Chan asked as he walked over to Hyunjin, wrapping his arms around him. Hyunjin smiled. "It's fun to mess with you." Hyunjin said while looking at Chans lips. Chan crashed his lips back into Hyunjins, causing Hyunjin to fall backwards on the table, before Hyunjin could do anything Chan already had him pinned down. Instead of complaining, he let Chan do what he wanted. He wanted Chan to play with him. He enjoyed the feeling of it. Chans leg was in between Hyunjins legs. Hyunjin started grinding on his knee. Enjoying every single bit of it.

Ryujin had a new job, keep everyone and anyone away from that garage.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Word count- 1109