Cat Theif/Chapter 10

"Let go of my cat, now."

The man said with no tint of being nice behind it. Jisung was afraid of turning around.

"Oh wait-"

The man noticed the jacket Jisung was wearing.

"Han?"

Jisung slowly turned around and was met with Minho. He was wearing a plain white t shirt and black sweats with Nike slips on, also with socks. He looked like he just got done showering.

"Oh, hi Minho. I'm sorry-" "No, you're fine. I'm sorry for yelling, I thought you were stealing my cat." Minho said approaching Han.

Han turned around completely, facing Minho. "Soonie got out. I was so scared I lost him." Minho patted Soonie on the head. Han smiled.

"What're you doing out around here?" Minho asked looking at Jisung. "I needed fresh air. Hey, uh actually, do you have any pain killers or something on you?"

Han was scared Minho would asked why, but instead he softened. "Yeah, I might have some in my car. Wanna come?" Minho asked putting his hand on Hans. Han nodded.

Minho softly smiled. "Okay. Come on, follow me. You wanan carry Soonie?" Jisung smiled and nodded.

He followed Minho till he saw a familiar car, not a racing one. It was the one he drove in that night from the bar. It was black and it had tinted windows.

"How did Soonie get out?" Han said while petting Soonie.

"I'm not sure. . . I think when I opened the door he just ran out. That's not like him." Minho shook his head. Han chuckled. Minho unlocked his car door and opened it, searching for any sort of pain killers.

He searched underneath his seat and pulled out a bottle. It was labeled "pain killers"

Minho shook it to seen if it was empty or not, and thankfully it wasn't. He opened it up and put two on his hands and went over and turned around to Han.

"Here, give me Soonie. Take these, I have some water." Minho and Han switched, Minho now holding the cat while Han was holding the rather large pills.

Minho went back to his car and pulled out a half full water bottle.

"I drank only a little, is that okay?"

No, I literally only had sex with you

Was what he wanted to say. "I kissed you, of course I'm fine with it." Han took the water bottle and popped the pills in his mouth, swallowing the pills soothingly. Minho watched as he saw the liquid go down his throat. Han felt his eyes all over him.

"Can I keep the water?" Han asked once he was finished. Minho let out a low chuckle. "Of course."

"Well, thank you Minho. I'll see you sometime, yeah?" Han asked.

"I'll always be around here to see you anyway. Of course we'll see each other again." Han smiled. He turned on his heel to walk away.

"Okay. . . Soonie don't do that again." Minho turned around and threw(cat owners understand fr) Soonie to the passenger seat.

Han was walking before his phone buzzed. He opened up his phone and saw a text message from Jun.

"Wanna come over? There's a lot of money. I'm kinda desperate right now Han. Imagining fucking you right now fills me up. I want to do thi-"

Han didn't read the rest of the message. He stopped there. He felt uneasy all of a sudden, he started jumping at every single thing and noise he heard.