Chapter 11

.
. .
. . .

"Oh? I'm being nice again?" Minho joked. He still had his hand on Hans body, slowly caressing him. Han let out a small chuckle.

Minho pulled out his phone and went onto messages, he scrolled down till he found Changbins contact.

"Might not show up to work tomorrow tell boss pls ty love you"

Minho knew Changbin was going to get upset. Minhos been slacking on the job here lately, so not showing up will more than likely make him ppassed.

"Also, Minho I have a question." Han slightly pulled the blanket down, revealing only his eyes.

"How come you didn't have lube but had a condom that night?" Minhos mouth opened slightly, as if he didn't know how to respond to that. Minho gave up.

"I used it." Minho admitted. "Soo you had somebody over? How long ago?" Han asked, intrested. Minho rubbed the back of his neck. "I haven't had anyone over in awhile aside from you. Use your imagination now." Minho said with zero shame.

He put both his arms on the bed, staring at Jisung, who was thinking hard, before it clicked.

"Oh. Okok. Yeah- oh shit." Han laughed out. Minho couldn't help but laugh with him. "It was a while ago though, I need to buy some more."

"Actually, can I bring you some? I have some at home." Han said as if this was a normal thing to talk about. Minho shrugged.

"If you want to. Now scoot over, I'm tired."

---------------------------------------------

(This chapter contains mentions of severe illness that can lead to a un avoidable death.)

(Also, Felix has a made up sister in this story.)
.
. .

Changbins phone dinged in the other room of his small but nice, however messy, apartment. He went to go grab his galaxy phone that was laying on the coffee table in the living room. He saw the message that Minho had sent him a couple minutes ago.

"Seriously? He promised- whatever." Changbin sighed out. He threw his phone on the couch and started towards the kitchen, but his phone dinged once more. "Are you shitting me right now?" Changbin groaned as he went over to his phone on the couch.

He calmed down however, once he saw that it was from Felix.

"Changbin, are you busy?"

Changbin stared at the message a few seconds before responding.

"No whats up? You okay?"

Changbin stayed on the phone, awaiting for a response that came shortly after.

"I was curious, if you could drive me to the hospital again? I know it's late, it's totally fine if you can't though!"

And with just reading that, he sent a "ok I'll pick you up" and was out the door.

He took the elevator downstairs, he bowed whilst leaving to the people working up front and exited the building.

He stepped out into the chilly fresh seoul air. It has been cool a lot here lately, but yet warmer during the day.

He stepped into the parking lot and got into his car. There were still a bunch of people walking around the apartment, either people who just got done drinking or is high on something. Changbin didn't quite live around the best area.

It was already pretty late, he wondered as to why Felix wanted to go to the hospital so late, and why did he ask him anyway when he had a bunch of friends to do so?