Chapter 34

.
. .
. . .

6 : 45 pm

"Holy shit, what fine men you guys are." Jeongin said in a cocky tone, staring at Seungmin and Minho. Seungmin sighed, while Minho didn't pay a single bit of attention to what Jeongin had just said.

Seungmin allowed Minho to help him get ready, and Minho did his hair for him, and picked out a outfit. He looked simple, a few waves in his hair and a typical racer outfit, but Jeongin thought that was the hottest thing he's seen all day.

All Minho did was brush his hair and throw on a racer outfit, he kinda had to.

"Jeongin, you're hot too hun." Minho looked over and blew a small kiss, which Jeongin took personally, it boosted his ego. "Thank you!" Jeongin ran over and embraced Minho, which Minho just softly patted his back. Seungmin just watched.

He honestly had no idea what him and Jeongin were, he was just happy. He felt happier after that night with him, and he's felt himself crave more and more of Jeongin as each day passed, it was worse when he wasn't by his side.

Or maybe Seungmin is to clingy. Who knows.

"I'm so excited for tonight. Are you, Seungmin?" Jeongin turned around, then threw his arms around Seungmin. "I'm a little, racing doesn't thrill me." Seungmin mumbled as he put his head onto Jeongins chest, making Minho raise a brow.

"When did these two get so close?" Minho had thought to himself.

If Minho was being completely honest with himself, he wasn't feeling excited nor dreadful, he felt normal. Everything felt normal, aside for one thing he absolutely needs to do.

Minho turned to the table beside Seungmins bed, and grabbed a necklace.

Minho examined it, the birthstone he managed to take from Hans grandma. He needed to give it to Han tonight, there's no way he could wait longer, he might not see anyone after the race from company A, so he wanted to give it to Han before this night passed.

Minho sighed. "I hope Jisung is alright." He whispered so quietly, that not even someone right next to him would hear it.

. .

Maybe Minho shouldn't be wishing for Jisungs "okayness," considering Hyunjins situation.

"Hyunjin."

"Uhm. . Hi, boss." Hyunjin gulped.

"You do understand I've seen you ever since you'd arrived? You're a horrible person when it comes to sneaking around, you idiot." Hyunjin gave a nervous smile.

"I just wanted to get here early, uh, see! This thing was covered, it shouldn't be. If I wasn't here it'd still be covered!" Hyunjin grabbed a random piece of cloth and lifted it up, hoping the boss would let this pass.

But, he didn't. "Hwang Hyunjin, why are you here? If I remember correctly, I didn't tell you to come here. Right?" Hyunjin looked at the ground. "Ummmm, I don't know. Mayb-"

"I didn't."

The boss stared down at Hyunjin, who was still on the floor. Hyunjin was not looking up, he kept looking at the bosses Elvis Presley rip off shoes.

The boss sighed, almost giving up with dealing with all these kids.

"I give up. Go to Jisung, now. I have to decide your punishment, so go. Get out of my face." Hyunjin stood up, and sprinted towards the garages.

He spotted Han standing near Minhos garage, with his head resting on the wall.

"Hannie!" Hyunjin screamed, making Han jump. He looked over in the direction of the voice ans saw Hyunjin running towards him, then throwing his arms around his waist.