Chapter 6

"It is it okay if you go outside?"

Felix got nervous after had reading that text message on his phone. His body tensed up. He was alone, it was already almost 2 in the morning, he was almost considering just blocking the number before another text had appeared on his phone screen.

"Dont block me, please just go outside"

Felix stated blankly at the text message on his screen, he was only reading the notification and didn't open the message so it wouldn't tell whoever was on the other line that it was read.

Felix went to the front door and looked out his blinds, but it was to dark. He couldn't see anything. He turned on the porch light and slowly cracked open the door slightly, barely opening it and peaked through the crack, he looked left and right, even up and down, he didn't see anyone. He shut the door and locked it. He turned the light off and decided to actually respond.

"Who are you?"

Felix typed. Felix was looking around his house now, feeling anxious. He looked in his bedroom, the kitchen, down the dark hallway, the extra bathroom, the hall closet, the extra rooms, nobody was there. He went out into the kitchen where there was actual light, in the kitchen. He huffed as his phone buzz.

"Idk, you'll have to find out, check the back."

Felix stared intently at the message, and decided to go to the backdoor. It was a glass door that had blinds over it, he slowly pulled past the curtains and checked outside before unlocking the door and stepping outside. Once Felix stepped out, he got nervous and started second guessing himself.

His socks hit the concrete walkway, only having sweatpants and a blue hoodie on, he shivered slightly as he looked around the backyard.

He stood there for a good minute before turning on his heel, all of a sudden not liking the situation he was putting himself in. He was about to step inside before a name called his name from a bush, behind a tree.

Felix snapped his head back. "Seriously, who's there?" Felix asked out loud but got no response. Felix sighed as he let his hand fall from the door handle and walked over to the tree, carefully. He was careful to not step on any hard rocks or anything, but more of as like getting ready to run from whoever is back here.

As he slowly approached the bush, he put his hand in front of him and started reaching forward, before someone jumped out and Felix, as deep as his voice was, let out one of the most high pitched screams. The other person started laughing as Felix stared him down, shaking slightly.

"Seriously? Why?" Felix asked in a shaky voice.

"I'm sorry." The man said as he looked up at Felix. He was wearing a black hoodie and black sweatpants. Felix recognized the man almost immediately. Changbin.

"How and why are you even here? How'd you get my number?" Felix asked, still pouting slightly at the sudden jump scare. Changbin shrugged. "I have my ways, I wanted to show you something, get your shoes on, meet me back out here." Changbin said leaning on the tree and pulling out his phone. Felix raised his eyebrow and tilted his head at Changbin. "You wanna take me somewhere?" Felix asked. Changbin nodded. "I won't tell you where unless you get shoes on, hurry." Changbin hurried him. "Okay. ." Felix said in a suspicious voice. He walked off back inside, he started feeling more nervous now. He didn't trust Changbin, so why was he going with him? Either way, he was curious to know where he wanted to take him. . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------

(WARNING: This chapter contains some sexual harassment.)