Wish

Chapter 26.

------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.
.

"Everything." Han demanded from Minho, who was leaning on the counter with his hands supporting him.

He wasn't in the best mood, and just wanted to go to Seungmin to get pills and sleep and leave first thing in the morning before anyone else did so he could get his car that he left stranded at the event location.

But here he was, dealing with Han and having to talk more which annoyed him but at least he was talking to him, that was the least he could ask for.

However, he didn't want to talk to Han under these circumstances. Their relationship isn't even that good right now so would Han more than likely be pissed that he went to his dad's house and stabbed him in the back multiple times, or would he be more upset at the fact he threatened his grandma to get the birthstone that he was planning on giving to Han only to leave it at his car that was currently at the event location.

So Minho was scared of telling him. But why should he be? He's already been yelled at enough today by this man.

"I'm waiting." Han said, making Minho snap out of his daze he was in. "Okay, wait longer." Han rolled his eyes, feeling annoyed already.

"This is getting nowhere, nevermind." Han turned to open the door. "Okay, bye." Han stopped in his tracks, trying desperately to contain his anger that was threatening to lash out. He put his lips together, breathing in. "I shouldn't feel like I'm taking care of a kid but I do. How hard is it to say the truth?" Han pinched his nose. "Kinda hard if it's something bad." Minho stated nonchalantly.

"Ok. What'd you do that was so bad?" Minho bit the inside of his cheek. "I threatened someone." Minho decided to say the truth but exclude the part of ever harming his family. "Alright, who was it? Was it the one who hurt you three?" Han asked, finally happy he's getting somewhere. "It was a person."

Hans shoulder slumped forward. "I understand if you can't tell me, but what happens in this bathroom stays in here. My mouth is sealed." Minhos eyes trailed from Hans eyes to his lower half, where the now cracked charm was hanging. "Minho?"

"You still have it?" Han looked down to see what he was staring it, and just as he thought he was staring at the charm. "Yes. But that doesn't matter, please just tell me what happened." Han put his hand over the charm, thinking it'll make Minho stop looking but he just continued. "Nice jeans-"

"Minho what's wrong with you? You've never acted like this before." Han now moved one of his hands in a attempt to cover the skin that showed through the jeans. "I'm sorry. Am I making you uncomfortable?" Han shook his head. "Just trying to get you to pay attention."

"Ah."

The air got tight followed with the silence that came. It engulfed the air in a way that made it difficult for Han to process words, the silence made it hard to speak.

"Jisung? Honey?" Minho spoke lowly. Han cleared his throat. "Are you going to talk?" Han asked quietly, grabbing the collar of his own shirt due to how nervous he all of a sudden got.

"Yes, I saw somebody because I needed to talk to them. I didn't wanna go alone so I brought Jeongin and Chan with me. We went to their house and they had a little girl." Minhos tone didn't change, he continued to speak in a deep voice.

"Did you guys get into it?" Minho nodded. "He started talking bad about someone. I snapped, in the end I ended up stabbing him in the back and shoulders, I would say I stabbed him more than twenty times? I'm not sure."

Hans eyes soon turned into fear. "Did you kill him?" Minho shrugged. "If I did he'd die from bleeding out. But to be fair he was hurting us, it was self defense." Minho technically did throw himself at him first, so his dad was actually defending himself.