Chapter 33

.
.
.
.

*Buzz*

"Mm~"

*Buzz*

Han squinted his eyes, not wanting to get out of this pleasurable feeling.

*Buzz*

"Mmmm."

Han opened his eyes, feeling drozy.

He turned to his back, grabbing his phone and frowning when he saw a phone call. He didn't want to wake up. He was exhausted.

Han pressed multiple different spots on his phone before he finally answered the phone, bringing it up to his ear. Only to regret it.

"HAN MOTHERFUCKING JISUNG WHERE ARE YOU?!" Hyunjin yelled loudly at the other end. Han jumped, rubbing his ear. "Ahhh." Han groaned. He quickly put the phone back to his ear, however. "Hyunji-"

"Are you hanging out with Minho again? Arghhh I swear! I'm gonna find Minhos tiny ass and-"

"No, shut up. I haven't talked to Minho at all. I was sleeping, I went to bed late. Now what is going on?" Han asked while lazily standing up off his bed stretching.

"You seriously forgot?" Hyunjin asked, almost sounding dumbfounded.

Han tried to think as he picked up some clothes and underwear off the ground and throwing it to the dirty laundry. 

"I forgot." Han said nonchalantly.

"No wa-"  "Just tell me for fucks sake." Han interrupted, beginning to feel irritated. "Uhm hello? The race preparations for today? The race starting at 8 tonight? It's 4 pm, you're an hour late. Boss is pissed."

Hans blood ran cold. Oh no, how could he have forgotten such an important day?

"Holy- okay wait tell him I'm on my way! I'll be there in less than 20 minutes!" Han immediately hung up the phone. The preparations ended at 6 to give racers and flaggers time to get ready, so Han was just going to sprint there. He didn't need to get ready yet.

So he grabbed his wallet, his house keys, and threw on his socks and shoes and ran out of the house. He made sure to lock the door behind him, but afterwards he just sprinted.

. . . . . .

"Minhoooo!" Jeongin yelled, feeling exhausted from being at the prep since 7 this morning. "Quit whining and bug Hyunjin." Minho sighed. He was just sitting by his motocyle parked in a garage, and luckily for him his garage was located right in the middle of all the action. He could see everything going on at the food stands, and he could see the race track. Minho felt tingly just thinking about the race.

"Why would I mess with Hyunjin?" Jeongin yawned, which Minho just ignored him.

"Minhoo." Jeongin nudged at Minho, poking his arm. "Stop ignoring me, it's hurting my feelings."

. .

"Dam I need to be fucke-"

"For goodness sake stop talking." Minho interrupted him, not wanting to hear the rest of that sentence.

They both stared at each other, an awkward stare off between two friends. However, both their attention was snapped to the other direction when they heard yelling.

"HAN JISUNG!"

Jeongin and Minho slowly turned their heads back towards each other. "Uhhh. Sounds like your boyfriend is getting into some trouble." Minho rolled his eyes and took jeongins hand, pulling him with him out of the garage towards the noise.