A Little to Much Fun

This is chapter 14.

Also Seungmins smile? Literally so beautiful. 🫶

-----------------------------------------------------------------

12 : 50 PM
.
. .
. . .

"Jeongin! Stop!"

As of right now, Jeongin was banging on the outside door of Seungmins home. Jeongin had been begging Seungmin ever since he got to work that day to go to a party with him. According to Jeongin, Seungmin acts like a old man and doesn't do anything and needs to get out of the house, he needs to "live life". Which, to be fair, Seungmin always hated leaving the house. He would rather die than to have social interaction. He couldn't even remember the last time he actually went outside to actually do something, the only time he did was to get to work or to go to the store. Or Starbucks.

So right now, Jeongin was trying to get him to do something. "Seungmin, please! I beg of you, you can go but not do anything, just please!"

. . .

Jeongin was about to give up and walk off, but Seungmin opened the door slightly, he was going to close it and slam it on Jeongins face if he had to.

"If I go, will you leave me alone?" Seungmin asked. Jeongin could only make out a small portion of his face, the rest was hidden behind the door. The dyed blonde bangs were hanging all in his face. Jeongin eyes shimmered. "Yes, will you go?"

Obviously, he was lying. He was definitely not going to leave Seungmin alone. But, if it made him go he was determined to do it. Seungmin sighed as he opened the door. "Come inside. My room. Don't touch a single thing." Seungmin said dead serious. Jeongin hopped inside.

He's been inside the house before, only when he was with Minho or Changbin, Seungmin didn't trust Jeongin enough to be in his house alone.

Jeongin layed back flat on Seungmins bed, Seungmin sighed when he walked in and saw Jeongin on the bed. Seungmin sat on the bed next to Jeongin.

"So, what time is this party supposed to be?" Seungmin asked. Jeongin sat up. "9 pm tonight. I can pick you up." Jeongin rested his head on his hand, looking at Seungmin with heart eyes. Seungmin felt strange under his gaze. "I guess. No one else knows, right?" Jeongin nodded.

"It's only 12. Can I stay? I promise I won't do anything." Jeongin put his hands together, almost begging. Seungmin rolled his eyes, and made a questionable groan. "Yeah, I guess."

Seungmin got up to leave but Jeongin had a delivish smirk on his face. "What?" Jeongin shook his head. "Your eyes are sexy when their like that."

. .

Seungmin grabbed a pillow on the floor and threw it right on Jeongins face. "If you talk like that, get out now." Seungmin left the bedroom and shut the door. His face felt flushed.

"Seungmin! Make sure to make that noise more often!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

----------------
. . .

1 : 10 PM

"Minho! Buy me this for the race please!" Minho looked tired, and he certainly was. Ever since they got to the store a few minutes ago to only get chocolate milk, Han insisted to get things to make him look nice for the race. "Jisung, you already have these clothes, let's just go please." Minho might not have seem like it, but he was a greedy person. He hated spending money, and giving things away that was his.

Jisung pouted. "Why not?" Minho sighed as he let go of the shopping cart, walking next to Han. "How the hell is a plush squirrel supposed to make you look good?" Minho grabbed it out of Hans hands and threw it into the cart. Han smiled. "I just wanted it. Thank you." Minho rolled his eyes. He grabbed back onto the shopping cart.