Take me Somewhere Far Away

This is Chapter 13.

---------------------------------------------------------------

.
. .
. . .

2 : 10 AM

"Hyunjin, you understand why you're here, correct?" Hyunjin shamelessy nodded sitting in his bosses office. According to the boss, he needed time to think of a punishment that was appropriate for Hyunjin after the street race.

"So, around 2 : 30 tonight there's this race happening. Chans gonna be there, I suppose you can find your way around?" The boss said. Hyunjin raised his eyebrow. "I'm sorry, but what does this race have to do with me and getting punished?" Hyunjin said, his blonde hair falling onto his face.

The boss smiled. "I suppose I should tell you, you're going to be working as a flagger there. I set it up." The boss waited to see if Hyunjin had anything else to say, but he kept his mouth shut. The boss continued.

"Well, I decided not to punish you so roughly. Instead, you can flag here. But, to make it seem more like a punishment Chan is racing against some really bad people. Be careful, Hyunjin." The boss passed him a piece of paper with the given address of the race location.

The boss walked out and slammed the door behind him. Hyunjin frowned. "Of course it's the bad part of town." Hyunjin muttered to himself as he got up and left. He was already wearing a long sleeved black shirt with loose, baggy jeans. He didn't even bring a belt.

Once Hyunjin stepped outside, he mentally prepared himself as he made his way over there.

"Hey, at least Chans going to be there, right?" Hyunjin mumbled out.

.

.
. .
. . .

Felix was half awake half asleep as Changbin drove back to his apartment. His eyes were stinging slightly as he cried so much previously. Felix hadn't even realized when Changbin pulled into the parking lot of his apartment.

"Yongbok, you okay?" Changbin lightly tapped his shoulder. Felix jerked at the sudden touch due to him being sorta out of it, but soon relaxed.

"I'm sorry, what'd you say?" Felix asked weakly. Changbin slowly removed his hand from Felix's shoulder. "Nothing. Let's come inside, I know you're tired." Changbin exited the car, and Felix did shortly after he did.

Felix followed Changbin all the way to the front desk, to the elevator all the way up to the 5th floor. It was silent the entire time. Felix was holding his mothers blanket tightly around his body.

"Did your mom buy that blanket for you?" Changbin asked, breaking the silence. "Yeah, she got it for me when dad left. It was. . A hard time, for the whole family. I was always close to my dad and I guess 4 year old me never understood how much of an ass he was." Felix brought his head to up to face Changbin. "However he acted always made me want to act better as I got older."

"That must explain why you're such a caring person then." Changbin patted the youngers shoulder comfortingly. Felix smiled at the touch.

The elevator doors open and the two were on their way to Changbins room again. After a little bit of walking, they stopped infront of a door, the room number was "516."

There was a window at the end of the hallway. The moonlight was shining in on the two. Felix felt oddly comforted in the presence of Changbin, and the moon. Which is rare, Felix always felt lonely standing in the moonlight or during the nights, but he felt safe now.