BONUS: Chapter 40

Christmas edition?:)

.
. .
. . .

----------------------------

The mood was set. The TV was playing Christmas movies, the radio was playing Christmas songs while the house was set up beautifully with decor everywhere. But maybe, most importantly, the two boys wearing their sweaters. Or at least, one was forced to.

"Come on, baby please." Minho begged as he looked at Han with helpless eyes. "It's the best part! You look cute!" Han smiled, wrapping his arms around Minhos neck and putting his nose against Minhos. Minho sighed, wrapping his arms on Hans lower hips. "I thought being together was the best part, Jisung." Han pursed his lips, thinking. "Not all the time. It's definitely one of the best parts though!" Han exclaimed whilst kissing Minhos lips again and again.

Minho sighed a little bit. "You know I wouldn't hate this sweater so much if you didn't make me wear such an ugly one." Minho explained to Han as he looked at this green, red striped sweater. "Awhhh, is my baby butt hurt because of a sweater?~" Han teased while pinching onto Minhos cheek.

Minho rolled his eyes, swatting away Hans hand pulling on his cheek. "Ouch."

Minho smiled and shook his head. "Ok, it isn't really that bad. You look cute in yours so I'm fine with it." Minho gently squeezed Hans thigh. "Hehe." Han chuckled, putting his head on Minhos chest.

The two boys stayed like that for a while, before Han spoke up. "Are we going to Chans and Hyunjins for Christmas?" Han asked while pulling away from Minhos chest. Minho nodded. "Yeah. I already asked back in November. Bad memory much?"

Han clicked his tounge and smacked Minhos chest. "Stop being such an ass!" Minho chuckled. "I'm not, I think you are, hmm?" Minho teased while pinching the tip of Hans nose.

"Oh whatever." Han made sure to emphasize on the pronunciation of whatever, making sure to pronounce every word strongly to show how annoyed he was.

Minho shook his head. "You got all the presents, right?"

Han nodded. "Yep yep. Everything's prepared. Bad memory much?" Han used Minhos own words.

"Ok now that's just unfair." Minho sighed while pinching Hans cheek, but instead of Han pulling away, Han chuckled and fell into Minhos chest.

"I love you." Han mumbled against Minhos chest.

"I love you too, baby." Minho wrapped his arms tightly around Han.

Han felt secure inside Minhos arms, he felt protected. He felt safe.

. . .

"Jeongin!" Seungmin yelled from the living room, Jeongin was inside their shared room. "Yeah?" Jeongin yelled from their room. "Come here!" Seungmin yelled.

Jeongin silently groaned but got up from the bed and went to Seungmin in the living room. "Yes?" Jeongin spoke while walking over to Seungmin.

"You have all the presents wrapped, right?" Seungmin asked while tilting his head. Jeongin froze. "Presents?. ."

"Yes, presents. I left you in charge, remember?" Jeongin all of a sudden remembered. "Oh shit."

"What? Jeongin, what happened?" Seungmin crossed his arms. Jeongin knew he was about to get his ass totalled. "Well uhm, Seungmin I forgot." Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Just wrap them tonigh-"

"I forgot to buy the presents." Seungmins jaw dropped. "Jeongin!" Seungmin yelled clearly upset. Jeongin put his hands up. "I know, I know. I'm sorry-"

"How do you forget presents?! Let alone Christmas presents!" Seungmin was very upset. He chose to date the dumbest person on this earth. "Look, its not to late!"