8

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 8 || 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐒 *********************

*********************

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

Iseul sobs as he is scaring her, he should not be here, he should be with her sister, Rose.

A soft hiccup escapes from her throat, as his grip of fingers on her arms is strongest.

Jungkook's eyes soften upon hearing her soft hiccups & sobs.
The anger because she didn't attend his party vanishes as if it never exist.

" stop crying. ", he softly whispers staring at her teary eyes, shining orbs, and wet lashes.

She shook her head as she can't control her tears.

A deep raspy chuckle left his throat, as her action amused him.
She amused him.

She moves a little to push him away, but he smirks at her action.
Her mere push won't affect him.

She hissed as his grip on her arms are strong.

His eyes move down to her arm and instantly release her from his grip.
As soon as his grip loosens, yn pushes him in fear.

He stumbles back, giving her a place to run away.

Taking a chance she tried to run away, but before she can move, he clasp her wrist in his grip and pull her towards him.

Her soft body collides with his macular one and her hands are on his arms.

" bold, aren't we? ", he growled while staring at her closed eyes.
She clenched his shirt hearing his deep raspy growl.

He rasped out a dry deep chuckle staring at her eyes closed.

" open those eyes of yours, love."

He sweetly whispers.

She gulp at his sudden changed voice, his voice was sweet but authority was drenched in his voice.

" Love, Don't play with my patience... I am dangerous for disobedient. "

He rasped out with a playful smirk.

Her body shivered at his words, her fragile heart started to beat at the fastest pace.

She struggles in his grip with her teary eyes.
As a result, his grip on her waist tightens.

" Little one, how much you are going to cry? "

He said.
Iseul started to punch his chest with her small fists.
Not knowing the horrible results.

He chuckle darkly at her strong act, he clenched her soft waist and drag her to the bed.

He pushes her down on the bed by her waist.

Her eyes bewildered, when she landed in her bed.
She clenched the sheets.
She gulp looking at him standing in front of her with his smirk.

Fears started to crumble.
Now?
What?
Is he going to do worse with her?

Her fragile body starts to tremble looking at his eyes, his dangerous eyes which are hawking at her orbs.

She wants to scream, she wants to beg.
But how?
Her soul shattered when he put his one knee on the bed with his heated gaze still on her.

She shook her head along with her hands, signing him to not come closer.
But she only receives dangerous chuckles from him.

Putting knees on the bed, beside her feet, King looks to climb the bed with his unknown intention.
He shook his head when she slide away, native girl is just pouring fuel into his burning desires.

He clasp her left leg.

Her breaths get heavy when he clasps her bare leg.

He pulls her closer to him by her legs and hovers above her.

Iseul instantly put her palms on her face, she covered her face when he hover above her.

" Fvck!.. Show me your face.. ", he said while staring at her palms.

He growl when she didn't follow his order.

" I thought to go easy on you... My butterfly. But it's okay... If you like hard things. "

He said while tilting his head in a psychopathic manner.

He put his knees beside her waist and sit on her stomach carefully not giving any weight.
He grab her wrist and pinned her hands above her head.

Iseul started to throw her legs, but he again hover above her putting weight on her leg, so she can't move.

Iseul bottled her lips, tears were non-stop streaming down her cheeks.
She looks down at herself accepting her strength is nothing in front of him.

He smirks when her struggles die down, but his smirk vanished when his dark gaze fell on her shivering lips.

-------------------------
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

Umm can you tell me, if i am writing good or not?

I really don't think i am writing good.
I mean i think my writing is weird.

Give me little motivation. 😔