40

40 | “ MY   BRIDE”

----------------------

|| ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ||

" Tae-taehyung... No.. No.. I can-cant tak-- ", Moon cried with her shaky, while rolling her eyes with extreme pleasure which her husband is giving her.

" Take it like a good girl! ", taehyung growl again slamming himself inside her tightness.
Moon choked with a extreme pain yet pleasure, and wriggle her legs in his tight grip.

" taehyung... You said-said.. You will gi-give me-- aghh! "

Moon screamed when taehyung spanks her butt, with a soft force.

" yes, love.. I will give.... Aghh.. My little one time, but what about my feed.. I cant control my urges love... You are too innocent to be resisted. "

He spoke each and every word with a extreme hard slam.
Moon clutches his waist and moans.

" AGHH... Finally got it. "

He groans when he felt a warmness of her blood, he smirks as his little love's virginity is ate by him.

" Tae-tae... Now... Please.. I want it more. " moon demanded softly, capturing her husband's attention.
He instantly smirks at her, as his wife's innocence is no where to seen.

.
.

" Tea? "

" yes, thank you.. Love. ", taehyung smiles taking cup from her hand. She smiles and left the room, with uneven walking.

Taehyung smiles looking at her lumpy steps.
His soft smile fades away, when his phone twinkled, indicating he has new message.

With a sigh he open his screen.

" Tonight, jeon will be in meeting with kang industries, i want her in your basement, and freaking torture her! "

His eyes hardened reading rose's message, he instantly stood up from his couch while taking his bag.

" park iseul! "

He mumbles her name with smirk.

............................

Jungkook’s eyes filled with rage, his breathes heavily run in his lungs, looking at iseul, wrapped with comforter and maid sitting with worried expression, holding the full liquor of fresh orange juice.

“ Leave! ”

Maid flinches hard at sudden raspy tone, the glass imbalance too, but she clutched it firmly.
Maid turns her gaze towards the direction of firm vocals, and Sweat beads formed, she shallows her breathes looking at master, who is staring at young lady, wrapped in duvet with terribly maddest expression.

Maid instantly bowed her head in respect and left instantly, with extreme fear, fear of being punished.

Jungkook’s left foot stretches back, his foot closes the door, with no voice of collision of wood.

His furious peering globes suddenly took shades of softness, when the covered figure on the bed shakes, soft hiccups Interrupted inside the serene room.