45

».•°•.༺ ※ ༻.•°•. «

 «

45 | " sʜᴇ sᴀᴡ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴɪᴄ ᴇʏᴇs. "
-------------------------------

|| ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ||

Loud gasp, room filled with loud gasp of members included in the mission, the daring act of unknown girl or maybe one of those slut of mr jeon left them utterly amused & a bolt from the blue, even though the stunt was probably a funny, but being known by the throne in mr jeon's possession has made him egoistic, ruthless & mercilessly, the act wasn't anything but dangerous and she would be punished in ruthless ways by mr jeon thats all they knew.

Jeon jungkook, sitting with his legs spread and his magnificent blue orbs clinging at her with intense muse, but her breathes are messed up in her chest, while her anxious eyes cleaves at the polished floor.

Iseul's already moistened orbs grew up anxious and let a set of new tears fall, the stunt she pulled instantly has made her embarrassed & regret.

Heart-clenching sobs broke out from her quivering lips, inducing the sole owner of tempted blue orbs deepens, her sobs caused his lips turned up.

He was aroused & amazed, woman standing infront of him is steering him insane & wild, the ways her rage built orbs turns moist soft, he noticed all, the rage tears & gloom tears, he noticed all.

He knows she wanted this, she wanted to insult him anyhow but ended up being all mess, his mess, beautiful mess.

" Meet, park Iseul.... My fiancee. "

Iseul's presence shrieks terribly, she instantly threw her messed eyes at him, her eyes grew anxious acknowledging his sensual art deco eyes piercing her soul, already.
Isn't he angry?